Tuesday, July 5, 2016

TRUST my TALES!

... 
(A HUMOROUS-song in the HYSTERICAL-movie, 'Team America: World Police' INSPIRED me ... to REVISE the lyrics:)


"The hour's approaching, to give it your best
And you've got to reach your prime.
That’s when you need to put yourself to the test
And show us a passage of time
We're going to need a montage (montage)
Ooh it takes a montage (montage)
Show a lot of things happening at once,
Remind everyone of what’s going on (what’s going on)
And with every shot, show a little improvement
To show it all would take to long
That’s called a montage (montage)
Girl we want montage (montage)
In anything if you want to go
From just a beginner to a pro,
You need a montage (montage) 
Even rocky had a montage (montage)
Always fade out in a montage, (montage)
If you fade out
It seem like more time has passed in a montage (montage)"
____________________________________________
... 
(MY-version, entitled 
'LEG-asaurus':

-- "Over a LOOONG-time, my LEGS are much-strongER.
My WALKIN' is 'FIYN-lee' COMIN'!     (MONTAGE!)
... PLUS, my endurance is gettin' longER!     (MONTAGE!)
Calculatin' time, I'm SUMMIN'.

Granted, 'tis a SMALL-scope of TIME!  
(SMALL-SCOPE o' TIME!)              
I WISH I'd have-taken MORE 'pix', when I SUCKED
To compare my great 'PRAH-GRESS!
Then, it'd be a MONTAGE!  (MONTAGE!)
... If-ONLY I'd made a MONTAGE!  (MONTAGE!)
(AUDIBLE-sigh) You'll just hafta-use your MIND
To 'picture' HOW I'll 'ESCAPE this BIND'. 
... OR, you'd need a MONTAGE!  (MONTAGE!)
Your thoughts & HOPES 
Will HELP-fill the MISSING 'dee-TAYLS' ... in my MONTAGE!  (MONTAGE!)"
________________________________________________
...
-- So, I filmed my-OWN  SEMI-"montage" TODAY.  But, "GOOD-work takes TIME."  ... So, I expect/HOPE to blog-POST said-VIDEO some-time/-day BEFORE August ... OR September.  


-- AAAHHH, yes!  
'Tis a MUCH-MORE RELAXING-Tuesday, ... NOW that my "grad-school"-class is DONE/COMPLETED.
... NOW, I can RE-focus my ENERGY on "more-IMPORTANT 'areas' to ME"/ANYTHING-else!

... "Be CLEAR ... WHY you're HERE!"
(--Jack Canfield)


-- "EVERYONE has a HISTORY.  
... 'WHAT you DO with it' is up-to YOU: ... Some REPEAT it.  ... Some LEARN-from it.  ... The REALLY-SPECIAL ones USE-it to HELP-OTHERS."
(--J.M. Green)
(... You're WELCOME.)




-- "It is great art, ... to make LIFE NOT-so SERIOUS."
(--John Irving)  
... DoN'T-forget to have-FUN!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive