Sunday, July 10, 2016

You MUST-be WILLING-to "PAY the PRICE"!

...
-- NOT-to BRAG, but IF my NEUROLOGICAL- & PHYSICAL-status COULD-be IMPROVED via 
"MONETARY-/ FINANCIAL-Supplementation", I WOULD & COULD "take-CARE of it" in ... "TWO shakes of a LAMB's tail"!


-- The LIMITS of the POSSIBLE can only be "DEFINED" by going BEYOND them ... into the IM-possible.



--   The whole secret of/to a SUCCESSFUL-life is to 

(SSSHHH!)
... find out what is one's "DESTINY" to do.  ... Then, do it.
...
(... Easier SAID than DONE.) 


-- This MORNING I watched the good-film, 'Take the LEAD', 'cuz I was INTRIGUED by the title. 


... I've ALWAYS-been a better "LEADER" than "FOLLOWER".

(... I'm just too, too ... TOOOOO-OPINIONATED!)


-- If at first you doN'T succeed, ... you SHOULD have done it MY-way in the first place. 


... I doN'T TRY-to seem COCKY or DEMANDING, but IF some of MY employEEs WOULD-only FOLLOW-through with MY CAREFULLY-"THOUGHT-out" instructions, EVERYTHING ... would go MUCH-smoothER.


_______________________________________________

-- I was STANDING-UP for my EARLY-morning "Urinary-'TREK'", when I noticed ALL the pain-LESS movement of my LEGS & HIPS.  'Twas VERY-ENCOURAGING!
... Thus, I thought-to REVISE a CLASSIC-song:

(... 'Something There' ... from DISNEY's 'Beauty & the Beast':)



Belle:
"There's something sweet and almost kind
But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined
And now he's dear and so unsure
I wonder why I didn't see it there before"
Beast:
"She glanced this way, I thought I saw
And when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw
No it can't be, I'll just ignore
But then she's never looked at me that way before"
Belle:
"New and a bit alarming
Who'd have ever thought that this could be?
True that he's no Prince Charming
But there's something in him that I simply didn't see"
Lumiere:
"Well, who'd have thought?"
Mrs Potts:
"Well, bless my soul!"
Cogsworth:
"Well, who'd have known?"
Mrs Potts:
"Well, who indeed?!"
Lumiere:
"And who'd have guessed they'd come together on their own?"
Mrs Potts:
"It's so peculiar."
All three:
"We'll wait and see
A few days more
There may be something there that wasn't there before"
Cogsworth:
"You know, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before"
Mrs Potts:
"There may be something there that wasn't there before"
_______________________________________________
... (MY-version, entitled 'NERVES & LEGS':

ME: "There's a SMALL-twitch.  ... 'Tis very QUITE-STRONG.

... But, 'tis real-subtle.  So, it MIGHT've been-there LONG.
... Sooooon I'll WALK, ... of this I'm SURE.
When someone knocks, I WILL go-'answer the DOOR'." 
My Housemate: "I admire his gait.  It looks quite-SWELL.
... It's NOT quite-RIGHT.  But, he 'WALKS' WELL.
... I'm ah-MAZED.  IS it quite-SO?!
I 'WUHN-DER' just how-LONG he'll STAND & 'WALK' ... & then GO."
ME: "NEW ... & kinda-'SUR-PRY-ZING'!
FINALLY, my nerves are READY-for WORK.
IF I wanted-to, I'd buy ALOTTA 'BLING'!
I FEEL ... GOOD-things.  So-much-so that I sometimes 'TWERK'!"     
My brother: "THAT I'd LOVE-to SEE!"
ME: "Just be 'PAY-SHENT'!"
Housemate--to ME: "Is 'IT' 'kuh-MING?!"
My brother: "Ooo, the 'SUSS-PEHNS'!"
My mom--to ME: "It's 'ah-BOUT time, 'cuz we've spent so-MUCH 'muh-NEE'!
Housemate: "It IS quite-ODD."
ALL-THREE: "CaN'T WAIT to SEE!
... AAAHHH, NO-more WHEELS
Although we DO-respect how WITH your limbs you've made 'DEALS'!"
Bro: "It's about-TIME 'sumthin' 'SPARKED' those NERVES & LEGS!"
Housemate: "'SUMTHIN' MUST've 'sparked' those NERVES LEGS!"
_____________________________________________________

-- "FOCUS-on WHERE you want-to GO, ... NOT-on WHAT you FEAR."
(--Anthony Robbins)

... I WANT-to ... EVENTUALLY ... RETURN-to "EATING ... & 'DRINKING' ... & TALKING ... & 'WALKING' ... with FRIENDS & FAMILY ... in Philadelphia, Minnesota & Turkey".   

... I "FEAR" ... FAILURE-to do-SO.
-- STOP-worrying HOW "IT"'s going-to happen, & START-believing that "IT" WILL.

... Personally, I've ALWAYS-been KINDOF an (OXYMORONIC*) OPTIMISTIC-WORRIER.  FIRST, I calculate the ODDS/PROBABILITY of SUCCESS.  Then, I'll ATTEMPT the task, ... WHIILE "KEEPING my head held-HIGH" with CONFIDENCE.  ... THROUGHOUT said "TASK", I'm--INTERNALLY--DREADING "potential-FAILURE".  ... HOWEVER, I do-NOT let POSSIBLE-errors INFLUENCE my STELLAR-performance.


-- Hey, if NOTHING-else, ... ONE-day, ... I'll look someone STRAIGHT-in-the-eye(S) & say: 
"But, I LIVED-through it, ... & it 'MADE-me who I AM TODAY."



KEY
* = At the time of my writing this PART, I was watching 'Renaissance Man' ... RIGHT-when Danny Devito was explaining the term, "OXYMORON".  


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive