Saturday, July 2, 2016

(AUDIBLE-sigh) DECISIONS, decisions!

... 
I caN'T decide IF I NEED 

"4 SHOTS of VODKA,
3 SHOTS of EXPRESSO &
2 WEEKS of SLEEP"

OR 

"just a HUG ... & KISS".


-- "I'm a MAN ... who RESPECTS ... a GOOD-coma*."
(--Jerry, 'Seinfeld') 


-- Today, I've GOTTA manage/"budget" my-TIME WISELY/RESPONSIBLY:
... I WANT-to attend the/my USUAL KIDS' class of Martial Arts.  But, I'd ALSO LIKE-to stay-for SOME of the ADULTS' class.  
(WARNING) ... Since I ALREADY "evacuated my bowels" this morning, I feel-COMFORTABLE with THAT/MY decision.
... I HAFTA-take .. & -PASS ... my LAST-Quiz (~1.5 hours) ... AFTER I RETURN-from Karate (~1:00 pm), AFTER my shower & BEFORE my movie-viewing with friends (~6:00 pm).


-- After yet-ANOTHER "GREAT 'Martial Arts'-(KIDS') class", I started CONSIDERING-maybe ... ALSO/OR attending the ADULTS' class.

... PLUS, it'd be a DECENT-way to "catch-UP" with old-chums ... AND/OR meeting NEW-folks.


-- ME--to my EX-girlfriend: 
"WHY doN'T FEMALES LIKE-to hang-OUT with me?!"
HER-reply:
"'Cuz you have ALL the CHARM of ... an broken-'ETCH-a-SKETCH'!"
ME: "''Tou-CHE'!'  ... True, but, OUCH!"



-- "REMOVE ''I caN'T'' from your vocabulary."
(--Jack Canfield)       

... They’re just two SMALL-words ... & a CONTRACTION.  But, they are the BIGGEST- obstacle standing in the way of your-SUCCESS. 


-- METAPHORIC "LEAP":

The first "STEP" towards "getting 'somewhere-NEW'" ... 
is ... DECIDING that you are NOT-going to STAY "where you ARE".

... MY INNER-DARE:
"GO-ahead, A.J.  I DARE you to 'take that FIRST-step'-LITERALLY!"


-- I THOROUGHLY-ENJOYED my ... FIFTH-viewing--THIS-time with PALS--of the most-RECENT FANTASTIC 'Star Wars'-flick!
... After my 'Star Wars'-viewing ... WITH a few buddies, I was REMINDED ... to APPRECIATE the GOOD-people ... for THEY are "FEW ... & FAR-BETWEEN".



KEY
* = "... or TWO" ... AS was MY-ordealS--ONE directly-resulted from my auto-accident ... & ONE was pharmaceutically-/medically-INDUCED.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive