Sunday, July 31, 2016

"'A spoon-FULL of SUGAR' ... helps the MEDICINE ... go-DOWN!"

... (--Mary Poppins, 'Mary Poppins')

... Today's recipe for success: Be genuine, trustworthy, honest and selfless. ADD-in a splash of direction & purpose.
... PLUS, Add a "PINCH of" "OOMPF"/EFFORT.


-- (WARNING) "HOPE-FULL-EE", 'tis a FORESHADOWING-"sign" of a GOOD-day.  But, my-"SLUMBER" was "RUDELY-INTERRUPTED" by some "stomach-HOWLING/-GRUMBLING" at ~4:15 am ... EST.
(  : (  )
Even for ME, THAT's JUST a-TAD "PREMATURE" ... to ... BEGIN my ... SOLO-day.


-- ME--to my housemate:
"Dude, I THINK I just-had ... an APOSTROPHE!"
Housemate--UNDER his breath":
"THAT must've hurt. ... 'TOOL'!"
(ALOUD:) "Dude, I THINK you MEAN ... an EPIPHANY.

... ENOUGH of our quoting 'Hook'!"...
ME: "By JOVE, YES! 'IFyou BUILD it, THEY will COME.'
... I've GOTTA-'BUILD' the INTRIGUE of MY-COMPANY/     
-PRESENCE, to get people INTERESTED-enough to VISIT!"
...
Housemate: "AND/OR, you just-wanted to QUOTE 'Field of Dreams'"
...
ME: "Eeeeehhhhh, a LITTLE of 'Column-A' & a LITTLE of 'Column B'."  


-- I am a MATHEMATICAL-/SCIENTIFIC-"NUT", who LOVES-to LEARN-MORE!
... I.e. I--MYSELF--calculated the DISTANCE of a "light-YEAR", 'cuz I was thinkin'-about some SCIENTIFIC-uncertainties.
186,000 miles/second (= speed of LIGHT) x 
60 seconds/minute x 60 minutes/hour x 24 hours/day x 365 days/year = 5,865,696,000,000
... --> = ~5,866,000,000,000 miles (... THAT's ~6 trillion miles.)  


-- I AM a BIG-FAN of MY PENCHANT-/KNACK-for 
FINDING QUALITY-shows/-movies on television ... at ANY-time! 

... "I would DRAPE-myself in VELVET, if it were 'socially-ACCEPTABLE'.  ... I'd be ENSCONCED in VELVET!"
(--George, 'Seinfeld')


-- DoN'T trust EVERYTHING you SEE.
... Even SALT looks-like SUGAR.

... Ergo, I am the "SALT", ... & a "RETARD"--as I HAVE so IGNORANTLY-, MISTAKENLY- & STUPIDLY- been-CALLED
--is the "SUGAR".

... "DoN'T 'JUDGE' a 'BOOK' ... by its 'COVER'."    .



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive