Tuesday, July 12, 2016

GOTTA-Review!

... 
-- Since yesterday was a "PRIME-Day" ("7"/"11"), THAT got me thinkin':
How MANY calendrical-"PRIME-Day"s ARE there?!
(... Since the DEFINITION of a "PRIME #" EXCLUDES 1, then THAT EXCLUDES ALL of January.)

((... February 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 19th, 23rd & 29th (ONLY in "Leap Year"s);
March 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 19th, 23rd, 29th & 31st;
May 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 19th, 23rd, 29th & 31st;
July 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 19th, 23rd, 29th & 31st; 
November 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 19th, 23rd & 29th)
... Sooo, there are ... 9 +11 + 11 + 11 + 10 --> 52 SAID "Prime-Day"s in a CALENDRICAL-year.)
(... 52/365 = ~14.25%, 53/366 = ~14.48% in "LEAP Year"s
... Suddenly, the COMMONALITY of the "HOLIDAY" makes it SEEM LESS-"SPECIAL".))


-- I RE-watched the HILARIOUS-film, 'Van Wilder' EARLY this morning (7:35 am ... EST).

... "You shouldN'T take LIFE too-SERIOUSLY.  ... You'll never 'get-out ALIVE'."
(--Gwen, 'Van Wilder')
...   ..........
... "DoN'T FORGET: 'APATHY is the GLOVE into-which EVIL slips its HAND.'"
(--Professor McDougal, 'Van Wilder')
...      ............

... "SOMETIMES ... you've GOTTA-let your HEART lead you, ... EVEN-if it's where you KNOW you shouldN'T go."
(--Van, 'Van Wilder')
...         ..............


-- (SPEECH-Therapy: EATING, SPEAKING--GOOD-intonation)


-- I had another GREAT-"UPPER-body"-workout: 
HighER LEFT-shoulder & -arm ELEVATION, pain-LESS "Trunk"-ROTATION & "FINGER-STRENGTH"-testing on NEW-device.


-- I ENJOYED my NeuralPsychoTherapy"-session ... WITH my mom's ACCOMPANYING me. 
... "Doc" had some UNFORTUNATE yet NECESSARY & IMMINENT news:
DESPITE our-BOTH ENJOYING our RAPPORT & DISCUSSIONS, my GREAT-progress indicates that I soon woN'T-NEED  these "THERAPY"-sessions.  ... So, she DE-creased the FREQUENCY of my "visits" to ... every THIRD-Tuesday.
(  : (  )
... "Doc" mentioned my (SUPPOSED) "NEED-for a NEW activity to BETTER-reach [my] FULL-potential".  ... Sooo, I've GOTTA-ponder. 

... HHHMMM, perhaps I'll CONTINUE my AUTOBIOGRAPHY.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive