Friday, July 29, 2016

GOTTA "WEATHER the STORM"!

... 
-- When I awoke to "WALK" to my toilet for my "MORNING-urination" ... at ~4:45 am EST, 

 : (  ),

I noticed a "TWINGE" in my BACK, ... as I rotated my "TRUNK".  ... So, I SIMPLY/MERELY ALTERED my posture to BETTER-compensate, ... & I was FINE!
... NOW, I'm in bed ... with-OUT pain.
((... WAY-to ADAPT, A.J.!  ... WAY-to "THINK ... on your FEET!"  (Pun IN-tended.))


-- GOOD-stuff in "SPEECH-Therapy"!
... I ate two eggs, practiced my TONGUE- & LIP-movement, VOICED POLYsyllabic-words & played 'Scrabble'


-- ME--INTERNALLY, INTRINSICALLY--to my LEGS:
"I'm like a peacock, you've GOTTA-let me 'FLY'!"
(--Terry, 'The Other Guys')  

... I demonstrated MANY "WALKING-laps"--with my WALKER ... at 'NeuroFit 360'.



-- (AUDIBLE-sigh)


"And I've dropped out, I've burned up, I've fought my way back from the dead.
I've tuned in, turned on, remembered the things that you said!"
(--''I'll Be'', Kiam Eagan)


...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive