Tuesday, August 2, 2016

(AUDIBLE-sigh) 8+ YEARS of being MIS-understood

... 
Since my accident, I haveN'T been ABLE-to CONSISTENTLY, COGENTLY* speak.  Thus, my WORDS ... & GESTURES are--FRUSTRATINGLY "ALL too-OFTEN"--MIS-interpreted.  
Here's yet-ANOTHER-example: 


-- "HELL hath no-FURY like a WOMAN-SCORNED.")

(--William Congreve)

(... 'Tis ACTUALLY "“Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned/Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.”)   


(... Personally, MY-variation would-be 

"''Tis absolute-HELL like the SCORN of a LOST-love.")


-- "'SHIT' happens."

For SOME-reason, my stomach was REALLY-hurting EARLY this afternoon.  ... Sooo, I didN'T eat (EGGS) in SPEECH-Therapy.  
.. INSTEAD, I SUCKED-on a lollipop ... then ANOTHER ... then a THIRD.
(... I kept my eyes-CLOSED, when-EVER I removed the candy from my mouth ... to keep the EVIDENCE/CONFIRMATION of the FLAVOR a MYSTERY.)
... Well, in lieu of my NOT-EATING, I "acted-out my 'SPEECH-Therapy'" by CORRECTLY-guessing/-identifying ALL-THREE lollipop-flavors**!
... Sssooooo, my tastebuds ARE "RE-generating"!
(... YAY!)




KEY
* = I remember the DIFFERENCE-between "cogent" & "coherent" by ... SAYING each word.  "COHERENT" sounds like "co-HEAR-ent" --> "of or pertaining-to the ability to HEAR-with".

** = SAID-"flavors" were  "Grape", "Lemon-Lime", "S'more". 


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive