Friday, August 5, 2016

(REFLECTION:)

...  
By NO-means am I anywhere-CLOSE-to being-DONE!  
... But, thus-FAR, through ... 11,443 days ... BREATHING, KICKING, ... LIVING "aboard Earth", ... 

"I can look back on a life of achievement: Challenges MET, competitors BESTED, obstacles OVERCOME".
(--The ACTUAL Jeffrey Lebowski, 'The Big Lebowski')


-- I am UN-like anyone else ... in that I am WILLING-to laugh-at MYSELF ... 
UN-like ANYONE-ELSE.


-- I found an article detailing the CHARACTERISTICS/"SIGNS" of a "STRONG--yet SCARY--Personality", & ... I was noting the SIMILARITIES between the SUBJECT-matter & MYSELF:
1) Do-NOT put-up with EXCUSES.
(... My-AUDACITY is OFTEN MIS-understood as "OBSTINANCE".)
2) Be-CAREFUL about WHO you let-INTO your-LIFE.
(... I do-NOT WANT/NEED someone-ELSE to tell ME of WHAT I'm CAPABLE.)
3) You ABHOR "SMALL-talk".
(... I am NOT-RUDE!  ... I just have TOO-MANY IDEAS & NOT-ENOUGH TIME to "deal-WITH" OTHERS' BANALITY.)
4) IN-sensitivity, IDIOcy &/or IGNORANCE "breeds FRUSTRATION".
((... I put-in the TIME AND EFFORT to USE my-brain for (ALOTTA-) GOOD.  ... Therefore, it REALLY-"BURNS my COOKIES", when people make INSTANT-judgments with-OUT FIRST-devising a PLAN.))
5) Know HOW-to LISTEN.
 (...  I compliment-OFTEN.  ... UN-fortunately, MANY people are-NOT used-to ENCOURAGEMENT, ... so they PANIC.)
6) Do-NOT NEED attention.  
(... My WARM, SOCIABLE, OUTGOING personality just-naturally ATTRACTS people. 
7) Be "fearless".
(... I do-NOT let my FEW-fears "DICTATE" HOW I "RUN my life")
8) Interpret "Insecurity" ... as an "OPPORTUNITY"
(... I am ALWAYS-TRYING to LEARN & EVOLVE.)


--  "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

(--Hockey-LEGEND, 'The Great-One', Wayne Gretzky)

... "DoN'T WORRY-about 'FAILURES'.  ... WORRY-about the chances you MISS, if you doN'T even-TRY."
(--Jack Canfield)


... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive