Monday, August 8, 2016

"I'm NOT-'sick'. But, I'm not-WEEEEELLLLL,"

... --(SONG by 'Lit')


-- The GREATEST-brains OFTEN-"carry" SO-MUCH TRIVIAL-KNOWLEDGE & ACADEMIC-RESPONSIBILITY 
that it becomes BURDENSOME. 
(... E.g. John Nash ... of 'A Beautiful Mind', ... ME)


-- "'TRUE-LOVE' & 'LOYAL-FRIENDS' are two of the TOUGHEST-things to FIND & 'hold-ONTO'."

... "Do you CONCUR?"
...
Y'ALL: "Excuse me?!
... WHY didN'T [we] just-'CONCUR'?!"
(--'Catch Me If You Can')


-- A.J.'s VERSION of Lit's SONG, ''Im Not Sick.  But, I'm Not Well'', ... entitled 
'I'm STILL Brighter-Than Thou Art':

"I HAD good-DREAMS.  'Twere ah-BOUT ME.
... But, they were with my 'PRE-VEE-OUS BAH-DEE',
Back when I could sit-ON the POTTY,
I'd 'flush-OUT' the 'CRAP' that WAS 'IN-ME'!

Brain-tissue has MEMORIES.
 ... MINE caN'T forget the basics of 'FIH-ZIHKS'!
I--STILL--'keep in mind' the CIVICS!
I doN'T SEEK it but STILL-LIKE others' APPROVAL.
(... But, very-FEW 'EH-ver' DO!)

I'm STILL brighter-than thou ART.
'Tis quite-TIRING being so-SMART!

Been-QUIET in my CHAIR & HEARD 
... That folks' presumptions ARE quite-'REACHING'.
While I'm OBSERVING & 'PREACHING'.
... Yet, I doN'T OWN a 'ROH-ZAH-REE'.

I was in REHAB for WAY too-LONG!
ALL-the-while, I learned NOTHING!
Please doN'T MISTAKE my JOKES for ... bein'  CRAZY!
I'd cut-OUT my VOCAL-cords ... for my-LEGS, DAMNIT!"
______________________________________________
...
(AUDIBLE-sigh)
There's just too-MANY ACTIVITIES/COMMITMENTS to do, too-MUCH LOYALTY to my brother ... & NOT-enough TIME in the day for ME to COMPLETE a SONG-revision ... on a NON-weekend.

''C'est la vie.''


...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive