Tuesday, August 16, 2016

WHERE's the frickin' 'OFF'-button?!

... 
-- A "urinary-URGE" AWOKE me at ~4 am.
(  : (  )
... So, I "WALKED" to "'mi JUAN'" to "RELIEVE the TENSION".
(  : )  )
... I could-NOT "fall BACK-aslep".
(  : (  )
... So, I "wrote" MORE ... autobiographical-INFO.
(  : )  )


-- "I used to think that the worst thing in life was to END-up ALONE.  ... It's not. 
... The WORST thing in life is to END-up with people who make you FEEL-ALONE."
(--Robin Williams)

... In lieu of Mr. Williams's POIGNANT-observation, I decided-to take a "TRIAL-/"TEST-run" of the DRIVE for my "WRITERS' Meetings" at SCHOOL ... starting NEXT-Tuesday.


-- I had a PRODUCTIVE--yet, DISAPPOINTING--interview with a 'DynaVox'-representative.
(  : )  )    ...      (  : (  )

... It turns-OUT that the PREVIOUS-rep LIED-to me ... about FREE info-transfers.  ... It turns-OUT ... that SUCH an automatic/computerized "file-TRANSFER" is NOT-even POSSIBLE!

... So, I've GOTT-type 'em ... on FRIDAY!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive