Monday, August 29, 2016

"It's JUST-another MANIC-MONDAY!"

... 
UUUGGGHHH!  DoN'T these maids UNDERSTAND the conceptS of "RESPECT" & "COURTESY"?!

... They CLAIM-to ''No entienden el inglés.'' 
Sooo, I'll TRY: 
'Mostrar cortesía. Tener un poco de respeto.'
(... TRANSLATION:
'Show courtesy.  Have some respect.')


-- GREAT SPEECH-Therapy session ... of EATING, ... WHILE playing Scrabble.
... UN-fortunately, my G.I.-doctor limited my food-INTAKE to just-ONE egg per meal ... as a PRECAUTION.
(... Aaahhh, ''c'est la vi.'')


-- FANTASTIC-workout!
... I "walked" A LOT ... with LITTLE- to NO-assistance!
... I REPEATEDLY stepped-ONTO & OFF a RAISED-stoop ... WITH-leaning & weight-SHIFTS!
... Upon the owner's ASKING .. & my ENCOURAGING-pruduction, ... I am REALLY-considering switching-BACK to "workouts on Monday, Friday ... AND Wednesday.
(... HHHMMM)
(... I have 'til FRIDAY to decide.)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive