Sunday, August 28, 2016

"OOOHHHMMMM. OOOHHHMMM." (... I'm MEDITATING.)

... TODAY--SUNDAY--is SUPPOSED-to be 
MY "RELAX-Day".
(... 'Tis KINDA "the CALM before the STORM" ... of a NEW-week.  ... Though--TECHNICALLY--each week BEGINS on a SUNDAY.)

... So, I MOSTLY-just WROTE my autobiography & articles for 'The Current', WATCHED some movies & sports and EXERCISED.


-- Upon actually-watching ALL of 'The Count of Monte Cristo'--for the FIRST-time--yesterday, I CONTINUE-to MARVEL-about how-MUCH MY LIFE-tales bare STRIKING-similarities to THOSE of Sir Edmund Dantes:
UN-lawful/WRONG-full "IMPRISONMENT"--JUST-as he [I] was to get-ENGAGED to his [MY] LOVE, RESULTING-"abundance of WEALTH", VAST-accumulation of assorted-KNOWLEDGE ... of PHYSICS, MATH, HISTORY, LITERATURE & LANGUAGE(S).


-- I watched ALL-of 'Along Came a Spider'.  ... WOWZA!  GREAT-film!
(... Actress Monica Potter REALLY-reminds me--APPEARANCE-wise--of my EX-.)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive