Sunday, August 14, 2016

WHY .. is it ... that we remember the PAST ... but NOT the FUTURE?!

... 'Cuz THAT would-be more-like ... "FOREtelling" or "PREdicting".

... "Foreshadowing" --> What a SEEMINGLY-oxymoronic/"SELF-contradictory" term!
(... "Breakin' it down: 
"fore-" --> "BEFOREhand"
"-shadow" --> "to FOLLOW-about secretly")


-- My (FEMALE-) masseuse OFFERED me a
"HAPPY-Ending".
... When I EXCITEDLY-replied in the AFFIRMATIVE, she read 'Cinderella' to me.
... APPALLED & DISAPPOINTED, ... I ONLY-left a 16.67%-tip.


-- "Flyswatters" ... were a GREAT-invention!  WAY-to COMBINE two of my FAVORITE-things: 
Tennis ... 

... MURDER !


-- I spent MOST of my QUIET-/RELAXED-day "shootin' the proverbial-'SHIT'" with ... (I look-around.) ... MYSELF.
(... Ya see, my GOOD-buddy/EX-housemate moved-OUT yesterday.  So, my BIIIG-house WAS a LITTLE-loud.  
... I KID!  I kid.)

... (WARNING) I've MOSTLY-been ... watching SPORTS (Olympic-basketball, -tennis, -wrestling), enjoying oldER-MOVIES ('High Fidelity', 'The Transporter', 'What Dreams May Come'), writing (MY autobiography--''The CRESTS & TROUGHS of a 'Turkish-KNIGHT' ... with a 'Traumatic Brain-Injury': Life's chock-FULL of EXTREMA") & relaxing with my "BOWEL-activitIES.   


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive