Saturday, August 20, 2016

(DAMNIT) Aaahhh, ''c'est la vie.''

... 
-- So-much for my-"WORK" ... in WRITING
DAMNIT!
Some-HOW, ... I "LOST" ~"a THIRD" (~six out of 18 pages) of my "autobiography".  
DAMNIT!
... I've BEEN-"SAVING" it, so ... "W.T.F."?!

... (AUDIBLE-sigh) This book-WRITING CAN-be FRUSTRATING!


-- "Martial Arts"-class had a SEMINAR today.  
... The system's "Head-HONCHO" visited (''O'Sensei'' Roensch) & SURPRISINGLY-PROMOTED "Professor" to 9th-dan.(... WOWZA!)

... Upon my LEAVING-class EARLY in the afternoon, "Professor" QUIETLY-thanked me for HELPING him "INDIRECTLY"-attain his NEW-rank.


-- So, I started-watching 'Wolf of Wall Street'--for the FIRST-time EVER.  (... GOOD-film!)
It INSPIRED me to check MY (HYPOTHETICAL) "Stock-Portfolio".

... As-of 8/2/16, I had 'FAUX'-GAINED--'cuz I just-told my 'Accounting-team' that I JUST-wanted something to-DO/-CHECK--"$13,154.90" on 11 stocks.
(... Technically, THAT's ~$1,195.90 PER stock.)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive