Monday, October 26, 2015

I am REALLY SUFFERING from--a FORM of--"P.T.S.D."


MY "ailment" is A BIT unique, in that
NO two "EXTENTS of 'CONDITIONS'' are exactly--or even REMOTELY--the SAME … as those of ANY-OTHER "T.B.I."-sufferer.

… I "SUFFER" from a RARE-form of …
"Psychological-Tunnel Stimulus-Deficiency", …

in which … (fingering-through my notes) …
29.125% (~2.33 / 8) … of my senses have been SIGNIFICANTLY-decreased/-diminished.

… HERE's a "breakdown"--with a "Y" by any "sense" that's been "HURT" by my "T.B.I.":
logical-thinking N, 
vision N,
hearing N,
touch N,
temperature N,
taste Y,
smell Y,
OUTWARDLY-expressing/-conveying feelings ?
(happiness N,
sadness Y,
anger N,
excitement N,
fatigue N,
pain Y)


"'CHALLENGES' are what make life INTERESTING, &
'OVERCOMING' them is what makes life MEANINGFUL."
(--Joshua J. Marine)


… "The day I (METAPHORICALLY/SYMBOLICALLY) 'DIED' was when my (NEW) 'life' BEGAN."
(--Catwoman, 'Catwoman')



How APPROPRIATE!
… The resident-/FOREMOST-BADASS in the movie 'Snatch'​ is …(British-accent:) "TUHKISH"

… Since I'm HALF-Turkish, THAT would make 
my ass HALF-"BAD".
((… Using my "BIO-medical Engineering"-knowledge, I can CONFIDENTLY-declare that my LEFT-bun is my "BAD" (LITERALLY) half.  While the RIGHT "hemisphere" of my 'gluteus maximus' would-be more-SLANG "BAD".))



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive