Saturday, October 24, 2015

"If you find yourself in a CONFUSING-situation, … simply LAUGH-KNOWINGLY & walk away."

… (--Jim Ignatowski, 'Taxi')


I had a LATE--but FUN--night last night!
TODAY marks ANOTHER FUN …  DAY of POOL-side "EXTRAVAGANZAS" in Miami!
(… NO.  I did-NOT say "BUTT-fun", you SILLY-goose!  The HYPHENS … indicates a SLIGHT-PAUSE.)  



(ANNOYED/IRRITATED/EXASPERATED SIGH)
My Caregiver last night was … GOOD--in terms of his behavior, WHILE I PARTIED-LATE with friends.  
… HOWEVER, upon my CONCLUDING MY FUN-festivities … at ~12:25 am … he was awake--FINE--but he had his television-volume SO-HIGH/-LOUD, that he--SOMEHOW--did NOT hear NEITHER my KNOCKS on his room-door NOR my CALLS/YELLS for his attention/help to put me in my bed.  
(… He was seated ~12 feet from the OPEN-door.  … So, I STARED-at him, as I "TRIED-to VOCALLY 'get his attention' … to NO-avail.)


… TODAY--SUNDAY--marked a much-BETTER day of "OUTER extracurricular activities!
My housemate & I went down to/for a POOL-PARTY for a BUNCH-of "somewhat-RANDOMS" … courtesy-of one of his WORK-associates.  
I had a FANTASTIC-time with …

Funny & Friendly Folks--including 
Lovely, Loud-Laughing Ladies--in Wonderfully-Warm yet Wet ('cuz of the SPLASHING-bodies in the pool) Weather!
(… "Alliteration aside."--Peter LaFleur, 'Dodgeball')



...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive