Thursday, October 1, 2015

"UNHAPPY people do RECKLESS things."

… --'House'


CURRENTLY, I'm MISERABLE … for the MOST-part!
Ergo, I REALLY-appreciate/NEED the COMPANY/PRESENCE of FRIENDS to "BOOST my 'SPIRITS'"!

(… RELAX!  I was JUST being A BIT "HARSH" … in describing my DIS-content with my LACK-of PHYSICAL- & SOCIAL-EXCELLENCE.
… I AM IMPROVING … EVERY DAY!)

Some VARIOUS activities I "VERY MUCH LIKE-to"/"almost-INTRINSICALLY" do INCLUDE
a) QUOTE random films,
b) RECITE sports-statistics &
c) APPLY physics-related LOGIC.
((… THESE "activities" have-been INSTRUMENTAL/PARAMOUNT in/for/during my EXCESS-"free time" over the last … (CALCULATOR-noise) 11,133 DAYS.))
(… Yes, even as an INFANT, I SAW … & "REGISTERED"/"FILED" that INfamous White Sox pitcher Tom "TERRIFIC"/"The Franchise" Seaver started a RECORD-15th Opening Day baseball game … on April 9th, 1985.)
(… I was … a DAY … "YOUNG".)


I've LONG "occupied my SPARE-time"--RATHER-than "TWIDDLE my thumbs" (since I was ~EIGHT… Right-AFTER I developed the eye-DISORDER "astigmatism" … from TEASING/TAUNTING my brother … like an IDIOT)--by watching HILARIOUS-films & ANY sports-games.  UNBEKNOWNST to me, the "DETAILS" (quotes, characters, stats, plays) just "STUCK"/"became 'EMBEDDED'" in my MEMORY.
(… THAT's the thing that "WEIRDS me out": I doN'T TRY-to MEMORIZE stats or facts or quotes or math.  I doN'T have some/ANY kind of "memory-TRICK".  … If I know something IS or WILL-be IMPORTANT, then I'll SIMPLY "register/file it in my 'To Whom it MAY Concern'-folder".  … 'Tis A BIT MORE 'dificil' NOW--with my "T.B.I.", but 'twas a "GODSEND" to my ACADEMIC-, ATHLETIC- & SOCIAL-SUCCESS … for the first ~23.32 YEARS of my life!)



A "HAPPY person" is NOT a person in a certain set of 

CIRCUMSTANCES, 

but rather a person with a certain set of ATTITUDES.  

(… 'Tis VERY "SUBJECTIVE"--based-on EMOTIONS & 

JUDGMENT … as OPPOSED-to being "OBJECTIVE" 

and FACT-based & MEASURABLE.)

… A "BAD-attitude" is like 
"a FLAT-tire:
If you doN'T CHANGE it, you'll NEVER go/get anywhere.


I had my PRIDE & SELF-esteem RE-established A BIT, when I "came-ACROSS" THIS article, … & my mom CONFIRMED the "CHILD-prodigy characteristics of an ADOLESCENT-ME:

(   https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/how-to-tell-if-your-kid-is-a-prodigy-129363999012.html    )
(… "Copy & Paste" the link.)




MORAL
Look in the MIRROR.
… 
You are NOW looking at the person RESPONSIBLE for YOUR happiness.

(… 'Tis NONE of your CONCERN what OTHERS THINK or SAY about you.)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive