Sunday, October 18, 2015

"When you are GRATEFUL,"

… "'FEAR' DIS-appears, & ABUNDANCE APPEARS."
(--Tony Robbins, MOTIVATIONAL-speaker)


… 
I GREATLY-appreciate MY-OWN steadfast DETERMINATION, remarkable INTELLIGENCE, commendable-ATHLETICISM, creative-INGENUITY & "HALF-assed" HUMBLENESS throughout my RECOVERY/REHABILITATION.
(… I SEMI-sarcastically/-MOCKingly BOW.)


… After TEACHING yet another "martial arts"-class, one of the/my 'Karateka' ('Karate-students') remarked to me:


"I never got to THANK you."


My reply: "And, you never will."


(… Okay, okay, … OKAY!  So, we were JUST quoting 'Batman Begins'.

But, it's the PRINCIPLE!)

I REALLY ENJOY teaching Karate & 'Jiujitsu'!

My 23+ years studying/learning MARTIAL ARTS AND my eight years practicing COMPETITIVE-WRESTLING have provided me with a "WEALTH"/PLETHORA/PLENTITUDE of "SELF DEFENSE"-information!
I GREATLY-APPRECIATE the/my "MARTIAL ARTS"-Professor for his understanding of my KNOWLEDGE, ENTHUSIASM & CREATIVITY, when it comes to TEACHING!  


THANK GOODNESS I "paid ATTENTION" in my 12th grade "PHYSICS"-class!  
(… THAT logic & "Newtonian-reasoning" are INSTRUMENTAL in determining my "EVERYDAY-movements".)
My Caregiver QUESTIONS my using my MOMENTUM & LEVERAGE to help me STAND:
"But, are you SURE?!"
My reply: "Of COURSE, I'm SURE!  With 'PHYSICS' I'm ALWAYS SURE."
(--Rubin, 'Road Trip')


"You GET--in Life--what you have the COURAGE to ASK-for."

(--Oprah Winfrey) 



"What came FIRST--the MUSIC … or the MISERY?"
(--'High Fidelity')
(… Since I doN'T listen/LIKE much MUSIC, am I JUST MISERABLE?!
… 
MY CONCLUSION/ANSWER: "LIFE is what/how you MAKE it."  CONTINUE, A.J., to be OPTIMISTIC … that you'll IMPROVE your "SITUATION".


I'm KINDA-like … the GREAT Dr. Stephen Hawking


He preferred to be regarded as "a scientist first, popular 

science writer second, and, in all the ways that matter, a 

normal human being with the same desires, drives, dreams, 

and ambitions as the next person."

( I PREFER to be "SEEN-as" a MATHEMATICAL-genius 

FIRST, phenomenal "martial arts"-instructor SECOND, and, 

in all the ways that MATTER, a FORMER-"T.B.I."-victim 

who's SUCCESSFULLY-rehabilitated into a HAPPY film-critic 

with SIMILAR desires, drives, dreams & ambitions as the 

next-GUY.)



 Hawking had ambivalent feelings about his role as an 

advisability-rights champion: while wanting to help others, he 

sought to detach himself from his illness and its challenges

(Stephen Hawking) 


(… SIMILARLY, I am "VERY MUCH" an OPEN, VEHEMENT 

advocate for BETTER/MORE rights & recognition for those 

with DIS-abilities.  HOWEVER, I LIKE-to THINK/PREDICT 

that my "Traumatic InjurIES" are merely TEMPORARY.  But, 

I'll STILL-be a MAJOR-supporter of "handicapped-

ABILITIES"!)




To those I have WRONGED, I ask for FORGIVENESS.

To those I have HELPED, I wish I could have done MORE.

… To those I could NOT help, (  : (  ) I ask for 

UNDERSTANDING.

To those who have helped-ME, I am GRATEFUL for ALL you 

did/DO.  



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive