Thursday, October 8, 2015

"You've got to 'BE the ball'."

… (--Ty Webb, 'Caddyshack')

ME--to a NEW acquaintance--about my housemate: "He 'DOMINATED'--academically--both high school AND college, … 'and I'm no slouch MYSELF''!"
My housemate--to ME: "DoN'T 'sell yourself SHORT', BUDDY.  You're a TREMENDOUS 'slouch'!"


"Only in a quiet mind is a clear perception of the world."

~ Hans Margolius





After SEVEN--DIFFERENT--MIS-calculations for HOW-to 

SAFELY/PROPERLY "maneuver-MYSELF" into a NORMAL-

chair, … so the "wheelchair-mechanic" could FIX the steering 

on MY "chair", my housemate--SARCASTICALLY--

commented:

"WOW!  COMFY now?  ONLY took you … EIGHT tries!"

My response:

"HHHMMM, so, Plans A through G did NOT work sufficiently. 

But, although 'tis NOT a 'PERFECT-fit' for my 'gluteus 

maximus', I'd say that 'Preparation H' DOES feel GOOD … 

on the WHOLE."



(… Come-ON!  That homophone on "WHOLE" & "HOLE" 

was frickin' HILARIOUS!)



The 'Karateka' (KIDS) were GREAT in their SPARRING 

tonight! 

(… BIG Jujitsu-REVIEW … led/taught by … ME … Saturday-

morning)




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive