Tuesday, October 27, 2015

"The biggest RISK in life … is 'NOT taking-one'."

… (--'Supergirl')
(… NOTHING in "the GAME of LIFE" comes EASY!
--Shawn Colfax, 'Fired Up')
(… 'Tis APPROPRIATELY-named.)


… "Listen, (y'all).  When you get the chance to 'RIGHT a WRONG', you SEIZE it."
(--Fin Tutuola, 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit')
((… I'm certainly-NOT afraid/hesitant/embarrassed to ADMIT that  I am … OCCASIONALLY … IN-correct (… NOT or RARELY in "the MATHEMATICAL-realm").  Thus, I MUST-ALWAYS "FIX my ERRORS … in JUDGMENT".))



My Event-Schedule for TODAY is
A LOT more "OPEN"/"FREE"/UN-eventful, ...
as I give my LEFT-hip some "Rest & Relaxation".
(… I JUST have my "UPPER body"-workout.) 



HAAARUUUMPF!
My MAIN-nurse informed me that--based on the look of my RECENT X-ray--I'd eventually NEED (DREADED) "Hip-REPLACEMENT Surgery".
After/As I SILENTLY-SULKED, my MAIN-nurse informed me that "(I've) just gotta CONTINUE-to NOT "STRESS"/"put EXCESS-PRESSURE on" it.
… After PONDERING my (hopefully-NOT) INEVITABLE-MISERY, I decided I'd MUCH-rather have the "REPLACEMENT-surgery" LATER than sooner … like, AFTER I can WALK and/or TALK.  
(… BESIDES, WITH an INORDINATE-amount of TIME … to "PRACTICE", I may NOT-NEED said "CORRECTIVE-/REPLACEMENT-SURGERY".)


I'm REALLY stretching-/"pushing-"out my LEFT-shoulder during my "UPPER body"-workouts.
THAT POSITIVE-energy/ENTHUSIASM was EVIDENT, when my TRAINER commented to ME:
"WOW!  That's the straightEST & highEST RIGHT arm-movement I've ever-SEEN from you!"



"'PSYCHOLOGICAL-pain' CAN manifest-itself as 'PHYSICAL-pain'."
(--DR. Wilson, 'House')
(… Ergo, about WHAT could I POSSIBLY have-BEEN SO-UPSET that "WARRANTED" the--TEMPORARY--"LOSS-of" my LEG-nerves STRENGTH?!)
(… I've GOTTA … EVENTUALLY "UN-fuck myself"!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive