Saturday, October 3, 2015

The human body can be VERY BEFUDDLING/BEWILDERING/CONFUSING/TRICKY!


(Okay, it's just flat-out WEIRD.)
(… Especially MINE)

… HOW is it that--as a result of my accident--the entire LEFT-side of my body "SUFFERED ALL of the TRAUMATIC-impact of the highway", yet my "'intraparietal sulcus'"--which coordinates ALL "QUANTITATIVE-/ 

 MATHEMATICAL-computation"--which lies in the LEFT-

hemisphere of the brain remains HYPERACTIVE  at an 

EXTRAORDINARY-level?!

… 
"A PEACEFUL MIND & LOVING HEART 
'cultivate" a LOVING MIND & PEACEFUL HEART."
(--Harold W. Becker, 'The Love Foundation')

(… Ergo, "'HARNESS' your 'QI'.")  

… "You've gotta harness-IN the GOOD-energy, … & BLOCK the BAD (energy).
HARNESS -- GOOD.
BLOCK -- BAD.  
FEEL the 'FLOW'.
ALL good things."
(--WEIRDO-golfer, 'Happy Gilmore')

… (WARNING) I "RELEASED" a LARGE-amount of "BAD-energy"--via my anal-sphincter--at ~6:45 am.
(… Did y'all know that there are over 50 DIFFERENT "sphincters" in the human body, … some MICROSCOPIC in size?)
((… I--LITERALLY--"began my day with a (gaseous) 'BANG'" …at ~6:45 am.))
ALSO, (NOT to "GROSS-out" y'all, but "EXCRETION" is PART-of my FAULTY digestive system.  So, you've GOTTA "DEAL with it"!) 'twas "SEMI-SOLID" … BEFORE I "ate" ANY nutritional-stimulant.
… So, YAY for "digestive-INDEPENDENCE"!

… Seeing as I can-NOT/almost-NEVER fall-BACK asleep after a "toilet-trek" (… Is it yet-ANOTHER PSYCHOLOGICAL-issue of MINE?!), I designed--& PRINTED-out--a COMPLETELY-NEW Jujitsu-technique for class TODAY.

… I JUST went from "digestive-UNeasiness" to "excretory-RELIEF" to "extreme-FATIGUE" to "reflective-CREATIVITY" to "'martial arts'-PRIDE" … to "'hunger'-CONTENTEDNESS" (… 'cuz my nurse "FED" me)--ALL within ~0.75 hours (= ~45 minutes = ~1/16 days = ~6.25% of the day).
"Talk about 'MOODY'!"
(… I WORRIEDLY-wipe BEADS of SWEAT from my brow.)  
IS it "THAT time of the month" … ALREADY?!  
Am I … "MAN-strating"?!
(… I WORRIEDLY rummage-through my dresser-drawers.)
WHERE are my "MAN-pons"?!

… Speaking of "BLOOD", am I THAT-strange (… DoN'T answer that, Mom/Bro/Sis!  … "I plead the FIFTH.") for STARING-at the FILLING-needle EVERY time I "give-blood".
My--HONEST--excuse/reason is that "I LIKE-to/HAFTA make-SURE the nurse does NOT screw-up … & make-ME a "living-PINCUSHION".  
(… OH, it's HAPPENED!)


MY MENTAL-math, MOVIE-quoting, SPORTS-trivia knowing & PHYSICS-/LOGIC-applying are "THROUGH-the ROOF"!
Yet, I--SUPPOSEDLY--have a "T.B.I."



...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive