Tuesday, April 19, 2016

"'Cogito ergo sum.'"

... = "'I THINK.  ... Therefore, I AM.'"        
(--Rene' Descartes) 

... I THOUGHT I had-to urinate--at ~5:15 am.  So, I DECIDED-to "WALK"-to "'mi JUAN'" to "RELIEVE-myself".
(... Needless to say, I was CORRECT.) 


-- MY "INdefatigable-MIND" ALMOST does-NOT let me "RETURN-to SLUMBER" once I've "WALKED" AND urinated.  ... So, I "STARTED my day" "a TAD-bit"-EARLY.

... I went-to SLEEP SLIGHTLY-early--for ME, so maybe THAT's WHY I'm feeling so .. ENERGETIC.
(... "'EARLY-to BED' & 'EARLY-to RISE' ... make a man HEALTHY, WEALTHY & WISE."
... I'm GETTIN' there ... in terms of "PRISTINE-'HEALTH'".


-- Upon RESEARCHING "mind-body DUALISM", I could-NOT decide with-WHICH "interpretation" I most-CLOSELY INDENTIFIED:
"SUBSTANCE-/CARTESIAN-, PROPERTY- or PREDICATE- DUALISM".

... Upon FURTHER-review (AND ~a DOZEN games of Minesweeper), I conclude that I BEST-associate WITH ...
"PROPERTY-dualism".
((... "'Property-dualism' asserts that an ontological distinction lies in the differences between properties of mind and matter, and that consciousness is ontologically irreducible to neurobiology and physics.
...  It asserts that when matter is organized in the appropriate way (i.e., in the way that living human bodies are organized), mental properties emerge. Hence, it is a sub-branch of emergent materialism."
(--'Dualism', Wikipedia)

... As a HIGHLY-functioning "T.B.I."-ANOMALY, I AM a PRIME-example of a "DISTINCT-separation of MIND from BODY", ... ESPECIALLY when "broken-down into" "neuro-BIOLOGY & PHYSICS".
... Sooo, I guess I'm a "PROPERTY-dualist".
(... Although, I AM biased-TOWARD the "CARTESIAN-system", ... 'cuz of Rene' Descartes's CONTRIBUTIONS toward "the FIRST systematic link between Euclidean geometry and algebra".)
(... 'Tis ESSENTIAL in MATHEMATICS.) 


-- ALAS!  I--MOMENTARILY--FORGOT what DAY  'tis, ... 'cuz MY-SCHEDULE is ... ESSENTIALLY ... "WIDE-OPEN".
... I NEED stuff ... to DO!
(... I've GOTTA "BUSY" my MIND!)

... BEWARE, A.J.!
IF he LACKS activities to DO ... WITH others, then HIS-mind MIGHT "wander-INTO" self-CRITICAL realms of DEPRESSING-SOLITUDE.


-- THAT was an ENCOURAGING "UPPER body"-workout!
... I BEGAN my (HOUR-long) session by picking-up ... 51 assorted marbles randomly-SPREAD over my dining room table ... WITH my LEFT-hand.
... I demonstrated a MUCH-improved "Range-of-MOTION" in/with my LEFT-arm/-shoulder.

... I felt "BALLZY"/BRAVE!  So, TOWARD the END of SAID-"workout", I REQUESTED some "POSITIONING-help" in/for "ROLLING-along my LEFT-shoulder" into a "PRONE"-position ... on my CUSHIONED-table ... in my WORKOUT-room.  ... I TRIED-to do "GIRL-pushups" ("on my KNEES").  ... I "balanced-out" the "FEMININE-technique" by doing THREE FULL-pushups ... on my KNUCKLES!
(... YAY!)
((... 3 > ("BETTER-than") 0))


-- I "SHOT the (PROVERBIAL) 'SHIT'" for MUCH of the AFTERNOON b/w my WORKOUT & my SHOWER.

-- I watched some SPORTS.  But, my teams MOSTLY-LOST.  ... So, THAT kinda-SUCKED! 
(... I shrug.  It's a LONG-season.)


-- "'OUTRUN' the people who STOP ... because of DESPAIR."
(--Muhammad Ali)


-- How APPROPRIATE that ANOTHER ... FAVORITE-show of MINE ... is called 'LimitLESS'.  ... And, it's ON ... on Tuesday-nights ... AFTER MY "NeuralPsychoTherapy"-appointments!
(... BUMMER that I will-NOT get to WATCH THIS once I RE-start my Masters-education!) 

... Oh, SWEET-IRONY!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive