Saturday, April 30, 2016

.. That was a HOOT!

... 
ME: "I felt like Jodie Foster in 'The Accused' last night."
(--Jeremy Grey, 'Wedding Crashers')
(... Nooo.  JOKING aside, 'twas a PHENOMENAL-experience!  GOOD-"service", GREAT-guests, FANTASTIC-"entertainment"!)

... I'm sure I've ATTENDED a WEDDING BEFORE yesterday.  But, I caN'T remember ANY, 'cuz SAID-"marital-ceremonIES" would've HAD-to have been PRE-accident/PRE-"memory-LOSS".


... The residing-priest conducted a LONG, "DRAWN-OUT" "service".  

... My MARRIED-buddy/-"FELLOW-attendant" AGREED & told-me that the priest usually "hosts either a 'FULL-service'--which he DID--OR a 'HALF-service'".  
... For the FUTURE, since I'm NOT-religious--at-ALL*, I'm HOPING that "Miss LUCKY" & I can-FIND a "MARRYING-minister" who woN'T "JUDGE me" for NOT-being religious ... in the SLIGHTEST.
... The "Father" stressed the IMPORTANCE of "the 3 'F's:
Forever, Fidelity, & Family".  ... I VEHEMENTLY-ADVOCATE his "Teachings".
... 
Finally, the priest was BI-lingual, ... as the BRIDE's family is ALL-Hispanic.  
((... Ergo, IF/WHEN "MY-day" FINALLY-arrives, I WONDER IF I'd want a BI-lingual priest (English & TURKISH).  I suppose it'd be WILD.  ... But, I'd leave the ULTIMATE-decision up-to HER.
________________________________________________

-- The BEST-beers are ... 
the ones we drink with ... FRIENDS.  
... AH!  I WONDER ... what THAT's like ... BOTH 'cuz I can NO-longer TASTE ... the alcohol, AND I kinda-LACK many "FRIENDS" who'd CARE-to "shoot the (PROVERBIAL-) 'SHIT' with me.


-- "'LIFE' is AMAZING!  ... And then, it's AWFUL.  ... And then, it's AMAZING again.  ... And, in-BETWEEN the 'amazing' & the 'awful', it's ORDINARY & MUNDANE & ROUTINE.  

... 'Breathe-IN' the 'AMAZING'.  'Hold-ON' through the 'AWFUL'.  'RELAX & exhale' during the 'ORDINARY'.  THAT's just LIVING ... heartbreaking, ... soul-healing, amazing, ... awful, ... ordinary ... LIFE.  
... And, it's breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL."
(--LR Knost)


--   'I always have an optimistic view, no matter what it is,'' Curry said Friday. ''I hope to get back sooner. Having talked to the doctors and athletic training staff, all the experts,

-- Regarding my youngER-/CHILDHOOD-years ... with my brother, I actually-"TREASURE" my EARLY-years.  

... I was USUALLY the CLEVER, pro-FUN one who'd create "WEIRDO-games", ... JUST-'cuz I was not-YET creative-ENOUGH to "find NUMBERS" ... EVERYWHERE.  ... However, I'll ADMIT that ... I'd RARELY/IN-frequently be a BIT of a "party-POOPER".
I.e. "We HAD a slinky.  ... I STRAIGHTENED it."
(--Egon, 'Ghostbusters 2')


--"FAITH" & "FEAR" both demand you BELIEVE-in something you can-NOT SEE.

(... I have TREMENDOUS/UN-dying "FAITH" in MY "'MENTAL math'-WIZARDRY".  I can-NOT "SEE" the digits "SPRINTING"-through my 'BEAUTIFUL MIND'.  ... But, I KNOW they're THERE.)
(... I "FEAR" that--despite my FREQUENT ... subtle ... IMPROVEMENTS--my LEGS will FOREVER-be "IN-active".

(  : (  ) 

... On a more-OPTIMISTIC/"HOPE-FULL" note, I revised yet-ANOTHER song: 


'(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher'
(by Otis Redding)



Your love keeps lifting me higher

Than I ever been lifted before

So give me love

Which is my desire, honey

I'm gonna be at your side

Forever more

Now, you know your love
Keeps lifting me higher
Than I ever been lifted before
So give me love, oh
Which is my desire
I'm gonna be at your side
Forever more

Now, once down and broken hearted
And dissapointment was my closest friend
And than you, you came and heated parted
And you know he never showed his face again

Now, you know your love
Keeps lifting me higher
Than I ever been lifted before
So give me love, oh
Which is my desire
I'm gonna be at your side
Forever more, hey, hey, hey

Know your love
Lifting me higher
Than I ever been lifted before
So give me love
Which is my desire, ha
I'm gonna be at your side
Forever more

Now, you know your love
Keeps lifting me higher
Than I ever been lifted before
So give me love, oh
Which is my desire, oh, honey
I'm gonna be at your side
Forever more


Oh I got to tell you 'bout it
Keep me, lift me all up, lift me
Lift me little higher, now
Keep me going all up
I wanna higher, higher, higher, higher
Get me up there
I gotta get on up there
Lift me, lift me, lift me, oh lift me
Up, up, up, up, up, up
Gotta get on up
Gotta, gotta, get on up there."
______________________________________________________
... 
(MY-version/-revision, ... entitled 
'(My 'Drive' Keeps-on 'Pushing Me') Harder & STRONGER':


"My 'drive' KEEPS-on 'pushing-me' HAR-DER
Than I've EVER-been 'driven' BEFORE! 
So, show me 'MOVES',
'Cuz THAT IS my 'fuel', DOCTORS.
(... Push-UP glasses.) I'm GONNA stand-ALONE ... in-TIME.
... Ee-VEN-chah-LEE.

Now, you'll see ... my 'DRIVE'
KEEPS-on 'pushing-me' STRON-GER
Than I've EVER-been 'driven' BEFORE!
So, show me 'MOVES',
'Cuz I NEED 'twih-chijz', leg-NERVES!
I'm GONNA stand-ALONE ... in-TIME.
... Ee-VEN-chah-LEE.

So, MORE nerves are still 'AH-SLEEP'.
... Thus, 'disappointment' IS my closest-'FRIEND'.
... I know-NOT ... 'BAD' I 'sowed' that I now 'REAP'.
I WILL 'beat this' ONCE ... but I could-NOT ah-GEHN!

Now, you'll see ... my 'DRIVE'

KEEPS-on 'pushing-me' HAR-DER
Than I've EVER-been 'driven' BEFORE!
So, show me 'MOVES', OH,
'Cuz I NEED 'twih-chijz', leg-NERVES!
I'm GONNA stand-ALONE ... in-TIME.

... Ee-VEN-chah-LEE.  Hey, hey, HEY!


Know MY 'DRIVE'!

'Pushing me' STRONGER!
Than I've EVER-been 'driven' BEFORE!
So, SHOW me MOVES!
... They 'FUEL' my 'MOH-TER'!  HA!
I'm GONNA stand-ALONE ... in-TIME.

Y'all should-KNOW my 'DRIVE'

KEEPS-on 'pushing-me' HAR-DER
Than I've EVER-been 'driven' BEFORE!
So, show me 'MOVES', OH,
'Cuz I NEED 'twih-chijz', leg-NERVES!
I'm GONNA stand-ALONE ... in-TIME.
... Ee-VEN-chah-LEE.

Oh, you've GOTTA SEE my PRAH-GRESS!

KEEP-on, show me 'TWIH-CHEZ', SHOW-ME!
Show-me LOTSA 'TWIH-CHEZ', NOW!
KEEP-me still-BE-LEE-VIN!
I need 'it' HARDER, STRONGER, HARDER, STRONGER!
Keep my 'drive' STRONG!
I've GOTTA RE-make LEGS STRONG!
Lift me.  Lift me.  Lift me.  Oh, LIFT ME!
UP & Stable.  UP & stable.  UP!
... GOTTA-stay STABLE!
... Gotta, GOTTA-have STABLE-STANDS!"
_______________________________________________
... "Dear MIND,
   Please-STOP OVER-thinking at NIGHT.  ... It's ''KILLIN' me'', & I NEED sleep!"
(--'Mentally-/Abnormally-NORMAL')
(... WHO is the ESTEEMED/UN-questioning/IN-fallible "JUDGE" of WHAT's "NORMAL"?!)



KEY
* = 'Tis NOT that I consider myself "Atheist".  ... I just have more-SCIENTIFIC-"beliefs" than -RELIGIOUS.  ... But, I "keep an 'OPEN-mind'."  I doN'T have anything-AGAINST "RELIGIOUS-folks".  I just DIFFER in my thoughts & beliefs.  ... "To EACH his-OWN."


.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive