Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The STRONGEST-people areN'T ALWAYS the people who "WIN".

... But, they ARE those who NEVER "give-UP", when they "LOSE". 

... I "SUFFER" COUNTLESS "DISAPPOINTMENTS" EVERYDAY.  (AUDIBLE-sigh) But, after ... 2,830 consecutive "BAD-days", ... I'm ABOUT-due for one of VIRTUE & ACCOMPLISHMENT.       


--  DoN'T LIMIT your CHALLENGES.
... CHALLENGE your LIMITS.

... I.e. I "exercised" my BEST WRESTLING-season ~ten months AFTER a HORRIBLY-BOTCHED forearm-SURGERY "RENDERED me" PERMANENTLY(?) UN-able to fully-OPEN my RIGHT-fingers.

... The limits of our confidence level, often determines
the limits of what we believe is possible to achieve.

... "'LIFE' moves pretty-FAST.  ... If you doN'T STOP & look-AROUND once in a while, ... you COULD MISS it."
(-- Ferris, ''Ferris Bueller's Day Off'')

... I am--by NO MEANS-- SELFISH ... EVER!  
... But, I CAN understand how y'ALL may MIS-interpret my BLOGGING as POSSIBLE-"narcissism", ... 'cuz ... well, ... my writing/typing is ALL-about ME!
... But, I BLOG-about what I KNOW.  (... E.g.  MATH, MOVIES, SPORTS, PHYSICS ... & LIFE)   

... (AUDIBLE-sigh) How MANY "SUCCESS-stories" do y'ALL NEED-to HEAR/READ ... BEFORE writing your-OWN?!

... I am NOT "SHORT-sighted"!  'Tis ESSENTIAL to "look-at the BIG-picture" ... "OUTSIDE the box".

... Yes, SHORT-term pleasures bring "INSTANTANEOUS-delight".  But, THAT's JUST it--TEMPORARY-"delight"!        


-- "I can FEEL ALL the MOLECULES in my BODY!
(--MARIJUANA-filled Donna, ''That '70s Show'')

... In SPITE of my NUMEROUS "set-BACKS", I REMAIN an OPTIMIST!

... I'm "'HIGH' on LIFE"!


-- I BEGAN my "UPPER body"-workout ... per EVERY-Tuesday ... by "ACTING-out" a "FINGERS-Marble-DROPPER"-game ... with my weakER LEFT-hand.
(... SAID-"exercise" works my finger-OPENING, PATIENCE, FINGER-COORDINATION & ARM-DEXTERITY.
... My trainer COMPLIMENTED my IMPROVING-"movement-zone".  
(... YAY!) 
Furthermore, I "conducted" a "COMPARE & CONTRAST"-experiment" with my trainer ... about the metal IN my LEFT-shoulder.  Going-AGAINST EVERYTHING OTHER-people--including my- (medical) DOCTORS--have TOLD me, my trainer AND I both COULD-feel--SEPARATELY--the MYRIAD-amount of METAL's jutting-INTO/-OUT my LEFT-shoulder.
... Thus, I made the BOLD-observation to my trainer:
"I ... AM 'Iron Man'."


-- I aided my mom in some MATH ... for "gutter-repair"-PRICES & TAXES. 
(... 'Tis the SEASON!) 
(... It "BOGGLES MY MIND" how/why "NUMBERS" could be SUCH an "ENIGMA" to such a LANGUAGE-expert.)


-- Hey, (MEDICAL-)"Docs":  
"The PROBLEM is NOT the 'PROBLEM'.
... The PROBLEM is YOUR-ATTITUDE about the 'PROBLEM'."
(--Captain Jack Sparrow, 'Pirates of the Caribbean')


-- I'm a BIG-fan of being EXACTLY-who you ARE. 
... Y'all--to ME: "Who are YOU?!"
ME: "[Millionaire].  Genius.  Playboy."
(--Tony Stark AKA Iron Man, 'Marvel's The Avengers'')







-- SSSHHH!  ... 
Yep, I HEAR a "BREWSKIE" callin' ME."

... APPARENTLY, I'm rather-"STOKED" about my "Alumni-Night" ... for my high school (c/o 2003) 'MAN(tilde)ANA'/'YARIN'/'TOMORROW' ... AT a local-BAR/TAVERN.  
... I AM.
(... PLUS, my housemate's going WITH ME.  ... What a TROOPER!)
(... SHITBALLZ!  If it RAINS, then he'd be a "STORM-Trooper" from 'Star Wars'!  ... I HOPE he does-NOT "give-IN to his ANGER"!)  


...     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive