Saturday, April 9, 2016

YAY! An EMOTION!

... 
The ANTICIPATION & EXCITEMENT are 
WONDER-FULL!

(... Why caN'T ALL-mornings be LIKE this?!)

... FIRST, I awoke-EARLY (~5:45 am EST), 'cuz "the URINARY-Wizard BECKONED me".  So, I "WALKED"--SLOWLY but ADMIRABLY/COMMENDABLY--'a mi banyo'.  ... I--OBVIOUSLY--HAD-to "GO", as I URINATED for ~18 "MISSISSIPPI"s.* 
... SECONDLY, I noticed & APPRECIATED MANY "Happy Birthday"-wishes from FRIENDS & FAMILY ... in my email & in "the BOOK of FACES".
... NEXT, I beat "EXPERT-'Minesweeper'" a few times to "WAKE-UP" my mind.
... FURTHERMORE, in lieu of my "age-ADVANCEMENT", I FINALLY-understand ... my PRIOR-confusion!
((... When old(ER) people say, "... BACK in the day," ... they mean ... WEDNESDAY.))        
... I made my "'FEEDING'-Schedule" for the day.  Since I'll be OUT for MOST of the day, ... I HAFTA-coordinate my "MEALS" with WHEN I'll be HOME & WHEN my WEEKEND-Nurse is AVAILABLE. 
... I watched 'Charlie & the Chocolate Factory'--AGAIN & was REMINDED of how REALLY-SPOILED & -OBNOXIOUS ... 80% (4 of 5) of those kids ARE!
(... They KINDA-"symbolized" the NUMEROUS "VICES" of SOCIETY.)
______________________________________________

... In "SHARP-CONTRAST", MY guests OUT at a VERY NICE park for/at my 31 birthday PARTY "showed" MY "WIDE-ranging 'SPECTRUM' of INTERESTS:
fraternity-brothers, PLEDGE-brothers, high school chums, "martial arts"-PEERS & ALL their "SIGNIFICANT-others".
So, I met ALOTTA nice/cool "PEEPS" ... at my LATE-running par-TAY.     





KEY
* = What kind of WEIRDO ... TIMES his-OWN "urinary-secretions ... 'SANS' stopwatch?!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive