Wednesday, April 13, 2016

We ALL have the (inner/PSYCHOLOGICAL AND external/PHYSICAL) "STRENGTH" to be "an ANSWER".

... 
"A 'HERO' is an ORDINARY-individual 
who finds the STRENGTH to PERSEVERE & ENDURE ...
in-SPITE-of OVERWHELMING*-obstacles."
(--Christopher Reeve/FORMER 'Superman'-actor)

... There is a "SUPERHERO" "inside ALL of us" (RESPECTIVELY).  ... We just NEED the COURAGE to "put-ON 'the CAPE'".


-- DoN'T EXPECT to SEE a CHANGE, IF you doN'T MAKE one.

... My "Doc"--to ME:
"You are the one that has to make things happen. 
You can change your life, IF you're willing to let go of
what is not working and replace it with the what is."  

(ME--to my NeuralPsychoTherapist:
... "So, BASICALLY/ESSENTIALLY, you're telling me to 'CHANGE'-up my 'ROUTINE'.  ... And, get-OUT MORE!
... How 'bout my RETURNING-to SCHOOL?  ... Is THAT a good ... START?!"


-- In HONOR of MY recent 31st birthday, THIS is my NEW LIFE-slogan:
"If you LIVE LONG-enough, you 'see' the 'SAME-eyes' in 'DIFFERENT-people'."
(--'Star Wars: The Force Awakens') 
... 
ALSO, I "found TIME" to watch "SNIPPETS" of ...
'High Fidelity', 
'Mad Max: Fury Road' &
'The Imitation Game'.

... The GENIUS--Mr. Alan Turing of 'The Imitation Game'-- REMINDED me of MY LIFE-motto (MINUS the HOMO-sexuality):
"Sometimes it is the VERY-people who NOBODY imagines ANYTHING-of, ... who DO the things that NOBODY could IMAGINE."
(--Alan Turing, 'The Imitation Game')

(... I'm FLUENT in "NUMEROLOGY".)
(... The first ... NINE "prime numbers" SUM-up to 100.)
-- So, during my "SPEECH-Therapy", I had a BIT of a "CELEBRATION" in HONOR-of TODAY's being 
"National SCRABBLE Day".  
((... (AUDIBLE-sigh) My "SPEECH-Therapist" "RAINED-on my PARADE" by BEATING-me by seven.)  (SIGH) ''C'est la vie.''))


-- I kept REALLY-ENTERTAINED by watching ALOTTA-highlights of past-SEASONS of the HILARIOUS Improv-COMEDY show, 'Whose Line is it Anyway?'.
(... WHEW!  I just OFTEN NEED a LAUGH ... or SEVEN of 'em.)




KEY  
* = Since "whelm" & "overwhelm" are--basically--SYNONYMS, ... WHY the "OVER-"?!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive