Sunday, April 10, 2016

'SUP, BRO-zelllllllph/BRO-hiem?!

... I SSSEEM-to have MULTIPLE-/VARYING-moods/-personalities.

... 'Tis nothing "SERIOUS"/"to WORRY-about/CONCERNING.  ... Just CERTAIN-"activities"/-"tasks" of OTHERS "TRIGGER"/"STIMULATE"/INITIATE DIFFERENT-FEELINGS:

... A) When someone PRESENTS/OFFERS/RECOMMENDS a BAD-idea to ME, I--INTERNALLY--chuckle & OFFER MY (BETTER) EASIER-/HELPFUL-ALTERNATIVE.
... I MUST-be careful to NOT-"WILDLY FLAIL" & "FLIP-shit/-out", IF SAID-"person" is ADAMANT about his/her INCORRECT-"hypothesis".  ... Personally, I am a QUICK-"Processor".  So, even-THOUGH "hypotheses" are OPINIONS, I can/will/DO RAPIDLY-determine IF "hypotheses" are GOOD-ideas or BAD.    
((... "I KNOW-this, because I MUST-'KNOW'.  It IS my-PURPOSE."
(--The Keymaster, 'The Matrix Reloaded')

... B) When I SUCCESSFULLY-accomplish a personal-GOAL ... for MY-IMPROVEMENT, I feel a GREAT-/LARGE-degree of PRIDE!  (.... 'Tis CERTAINLY-NOT "HAUGHTY" or COCKY!)
... UN-fortunately, I'm correct NOT-nearly as OFTEN as I WAS ... PRE-accident.  Hence, my joy is ~"TWICE as NICE", when MY "guesses"/"estimates"/"approximations" end-UP proving-CORRECT!      

... C) When I SEE good SPORTS-play, my ARM- and/or LEG-muscles "CLICK", 'cuz I desire-to EMULATE the ATHLETIC-moves.
... "ATHLETICISM" just "flows NATURALLY 'FROM my from my blood' & 'THROUGHOUT my body" ... as EVIDENCED-by my 23+ YEARS of "martial arts"-MARVELING.  

... D) When I HEAR a MELODIOUS-/TERRIFIC-LAUGH, the "HUMOR-switch" in my "SUB-standard"-sized** BRAIN clicks-ON.  So, I KNOW to FOCUS-on COMEDY during my social-INTERACTIONS.
... 'Tis a VERY SOOTHING-/CALMING-/COMFORTING-feeling, when I "TRIGGER"/"STIMULATE"/CAUSE an UPROARIOUS- yet SYMPHONIC-laugh!      

... E) When I hang out with FRIENDS/COMRADES, I doN'T MIND/CARE of/about their "NEGATIVE-JUDGMENTS" of ME.  I just LOVE-to show "BALLZ"/EFFORT!  ... So, since I woN'T/caN'T ALWAYS-SUCCEED***, I may SSSEEM ... RIDICULOUS.  

... F) When "my PEEPS" visit me, I'm MOST "at-HOME" ... in MY house.  (... Cough, COUGH ... OBVIOUSLY!)  Ergo, my NUMEROUS QUIRKS/IDIOSYNCRASIES become more-PREVALENT & -APPARENT. 

... THUS, BESIDES "the ORIGINAL A.J."/ME, I would COMBINE PERSONALITIES "A" & "B" to form MY #2, "C" & "D" to form MY "3" AND "E" & "F" to form MY "4". 
... Following the character-PERSONALITIES of 'Multiplicity', I based MY ALTERNATIVE-"outlooks" accordingly:

#1 = ORIGINAL 
#2 = NEAT-FREAK/ORGANIZED
#3 = RELAXED/LAID-BACK
#4 = "ABSENT-MINDED" WEIRDO
_______________________________________________
-- Well, I BEGAN my day--as a 31 year old--by "sleeping-IN"*.  THEN, I "WALKED"-to brush my teeth & get into my wheelchair.

... I'm in a JOVIAL-, ENERGETIC-mood.
(... YAY!)

... I'm GUESSING that my HAPPINESS is LIKELY-from ... a COMBINATION-of a GREAT BD-party--at the PARK--yesterday AND a "string" of HILARIOUS-films I watched 'esta man(tilde)ana' ('Multiplicity', 'Office Space', Ghostbusters', 'Napoleon Dynamite'). 

... Watching 'Office Space' this morning REMINDED me of how NECESSARY 'tIS to (REASONABLY) "RULE with an IRON-fist".  ... I SEEK-to "MANAGE" MY "Medical-CARE Entrepreneurship" with absolutely NO-nonsense ... & LOTSA-LOGIC.     

... Watching 'Multiplicity' this morning REMINDED me ... to NOT-try to do TOO-MANY tasks ... at-ONCE!  I MULTI-task VERY-WELL.  ("EAT it", Mom!)  ... But, to quote my "UPPER body"-trainer, "KNOW your LIMITS."  ... "I can ONLY-do SO-much."  "I am ONLY ONE man."


-- After two STABLE "TREKS" to my bathroom-sink to brush my teeth then into my living room for my MOTORIZED-wheelchair, I "TRAVELLED"--via MOTORIZED-chair--into my family room.  There I COMPLIMENTED my housemate ... on his "SECOND-office" (He sat at the KITCHEN-table with his laptop tp his right, dozens of business-papers laying-ASKEW before him & MUTED-television on the NEWS.)
... "NOT-up in HERE", I DEMANDED!
(... Ha ha HA!)
I turned the news OFF, & QUIETLY-continued today's BLOG.

... I DID schedule a "MAN-date" with him (Ha ha HA!) to watch the BIG-basketball game tonight ... between NBA's WARRIORS & SPURS ... at 7 pm EST.

... Being a "LOVER" (... BOW-WOW, chicka, BOW-WOW!) of ALMOST-all SPORTS, I also watched ALMOST-all of the "USWNT" versus Colombia in a SOCCER-friendly.
(... U.S. - 3, Colombia - 0.)    
... As a former SKILLED-/TALENTED-"LEFT-'middle'", I actually-UNDERSTAND the MANY STRATEGIES & PRINCIPLES of 'futbol'.  


-- "There is only-ONE 'CONSTANT' in Life: 'CAUSALITY' --> CAUSE ... & EFFECT."
(--The ARCHITECT, 'The Matrix Reloaded')
(... MY MAIN-interest/-wonder/-concern is ... WHAT could've POSSIBLY "CAUSED" MY-injurIES: 
WAS it MY TRUSTING the POOR-repairs of the AUTO-body shop?!
WAS it MY SUB-par "ATTENTION-span" while DRIVING?!
WAS it MY NOT-thinking to SHOULDER-roll ONTO the highway?!)
(... Notice that I've NOW-accepted FULL-responsibility for that CALAMITOUS-day.  ... "HINDSIGHT's '20-20'."  ... 'Tis a "LOST-CAUSE" to TRY-to "point the 'finger-of-BLAME'" at someone NOW.)


-- I kinda HAD-to read MY "Clinical Neuropsychologist"'s Analysis-REPORT of MY "Mental-state"/"Neurological-competence".  
... APPARENTLY, (I UN-knowingly but EMPHATICALLY SHRUG my shoulders.) MY "Traumatic Brain-Injury" is rather-SERIOUS.  (... HENCE the NAME)
--> I SUFFERED "a 'DIFFUSE-injury"**** to my right-temporoparietal lobe AND right-occipital lobe.
--> I STRUGGLE-to "deal-WITH" my DIAGNOSED-"EXPRESSIVE-aphasia" ... or "TELEGRAPHIC-speech", ... MAINLY-'cuz I ALWAYS TRY-to be "GRAMMATICALLY-SOUND"*****.
--> OBVIOUSLY--CONTRARY to POPULAR-belief, "T.B.I."-sufferers CAN IMPROVE their "COMPETENCE-level", ... as my "IQ-score" of "99" is/was SIGNIFICANTLY-"lowER" than my more-RECENT "IQ-score" of "142".
--> ... The "Arithmetic SUB-test" rated me--ACCURATELY/CORRECTLY as "VERY Superior".
--> Upon reading the "REPORT" of MY "neuralgic-STATE", I REALLY-wonder just WHAT-KIND of "TESTING" I "endured", ... 'cuz it REFERS-to MY "NATURAL ENDOWMENT"!******  
   





KEY
* = TECHNICALLY, I AROSE at ~5:45 am EST ... to "WALK"-WELL 'a mi banyo' ... for a STELLAR 18-second "URINARY-DELUGE".  ... But, AFTERWARDS, I "fell-BACK asleep".
(... Hip-hip-HOORAY for a "MIND-nap"!)

** = To all the LADIES: "'SIZE' isN'T EVERYTHING.  It's how you USE it!"  ... I'm OBVIOUSLY REFERRING-to "BRAIN-mass"!  ... As a DIRECT-result of my car-accident, MANY areas of my BRAIN are/were NOT-"DESTROYED", just TEMPORARILY-"BLOCKED" or -"IGNORED".

*** = A COMBINATION of MY-DETERMINATION & the (MATHEMATICAL) "Law of LARGE-Numbers" imply--over TIME--MORE SUCCESSES than FAILURES.

**** = 'Tis a-BIT of a MISNOMER, since it's ACTUALLY "MULTI-focal".

***** = NO pun intended.


****** = I JEST!!!  I've GOTTA-joke!  ... In ACTUALITY, my NeuralPsychoTherapist is INSIGHTFUL & "Humor-APPRECIATIVE" ... which I NEED!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive