Wednesday, November 26, 2014

"BEFORE others can RIDICULE us for our FLAWS, how 'bout we just ADMIT them?!"

… --Mr. Corey Matthews, 'Girl Meets World'

(WARNING!)

OBVIOUSLY, I tend to watch SOPHOMORIC … "CRAP" (METAPHORICAL "dung"!).
… ALTHOUGH, I do ALWAYS "admire" my OWN "FECAL-deposits".
(But, that's PURELY from a MEDICAL/BIOLOGICAL/HEALTH-related ASPECT/CONCERN!)

However--Conversely--"On the FLIP-side", I DO watch A (LARGE) NUMBER OF "QUALITY", OPTIMISTIC, INSPIRATIONAL (for/to ME) shows/events on the "boob-tube".  (… Was that OFFENSIVE?!  It was NOT MEANT to be!)  ((If it IS/WAS/WERE, 'Ah-ZOOR-dee-lehr-UHM!'  (PHONETIC Turkish for 'I apologize!')  "A thousand pardons, my liege."--'Aladdin'))

-- I'll watch just about any SPORT, b/c I WAS/AM quite ATHLETIC!
-- I LOVE the new show (on CBS at 9:00 pm EST) 'Scorpion'!
(I can REALLY relate to the program, 'cuz--ESSENTIALLY--it's about a TEAM of socially-AWKWARD/INEPT "GENIUSES" who are MIS-understood by the "OUTSIDE"-, "LESS MENTALLY prolific"-world.  Yet, they ROUTINELY utilize their UN-orthodox types/ways of THINKING to solve MANY MAJOR problems!)
-- I watch 'The Big Bang Theory' … about VERY SMART physicists.
(… KINDA like ME)

___________________________________________________________________________

I "GREATLY DIS-like"/ABHOR when people TRY TO fix MY "work" with their own … ESPECIALLY if it's WRONG!
The WORST part is if I "see" THEIR judgment-/calculation-ERROR/-MISTAKE, and THEY do NOT!

So, I guess MY "problem"/"issue" is … NOT a LACK OF empathy, but an OVERABUNDANCE/PLETHORA/PLENTITUDE/MYRIAD of STUBBORNNESS.
(… I'm sorry I'm NOT sorry!)

_________________________________________________________________________

I am VERY IM-patient!
(… I WANT TO blame my brain-injury.  But, my "T.B.I." may only be PARTIALLY responsible for my LACK OF available-time.  Upon my FURTHER "investigation", I've concluded that MY IM-patience "stems" from HAVING TO "depend" on OTHERS for ALMOST EVERYTHING!)
(… Plus, it's DIFFICULT for ME to COGENTLY/UNDERSTANDABLY "VOICE" my DIS-pleasure.)

_________________________________________________________________________

Of course, there IS my OBVIOUS "WEAK-link" … below my waist.
(… I'm referring to my LEGS!  … Jeez, SICKOS!)



P.S. I'm SURE I have MORE/OTHER "vices", but it's difficult to be more "OBJECTIVE".
(… I lay myself before ye "JUDGES".)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive