Sunday, November 30, 2014

"Some people believe in 'FATE'. … I believe in 'CHOICES'."


(--University of Minnesota Gopher Wrestling Team Head Coach J Robinson))

… The Gopher-WRESTLING team is--by FAR--my FAVORITE sports TEAM/SCHOOL!

__________________________________________________________________________

I COULD listen to ALL of my "NAYSAYING" EX-"doctors", and just GIVE UP and NOT try.
I COULD become GREATLY DISHEARTENED at my CONSTANT "STRUGGLES" & FRUSTRATIONS?!
But, I doN'T have that NEGATIVE, PESSIMISTIC attitude.
INSTEAD, I WANT
-- to TRY,
--to ENERGIZE MYSELF,
-- to INSPIRE others in (somewhat) SIMILAR situations,
-- to OVERCOME (MANY) "obstacles",
-- to SUCCESSFULLY "DEFEAT" ALL my "OPPOSITION"!

"WHY", y'all EARNESTLY inquire.
My response--as NEO, of 'The Matrix Revolutions': "Because I CHOOSE to."

__________________________________________________________________________

IF I "were"--NOT "was", 'cuz the "IF" signifies "HYPOTHETICAL"--SUPERSTITIOUS, I COULD/WOULD say that I "PONGED" so well 'cuz of my "ATTIRE".
((… I wore a white T-shirt with the word--"'TURKIYE'--emblazoned across it in RED ink.  Below t0hat was a red "symbol of Islam" ("crescent-moon & a small star") … a la the Turkish-NATIONAL flag.))
(WHO would AEGUE with MY belief that my father's "MOTHER-COUNTRY" is A BIT awe-inspiring & uplifting?!)

_________________________________________________________________________

….
"I didn't CREATE (my HORRIBLE) 'SITUATION'!
I'm FUCKIN' DEALIN' with it!"
(--Mr. Pink, 'Reservoir Dogs')

My car-accident and ensuing injurIES are NOT my fault!  Nonetheless, I MUST "overcome"/"triumph OVER" said "obstacles"!

_________________________________________________________________________

"I AM,
Whatever you SAY I AM.
If I WASN'T,
Then WHY would I SAY I AM?
…"
(--'The Way I Am', Eminem)

(… DEAL with IT/ME!)





P.S. Since I quoted "M & M", does that make me "THUG4LIFE!"?


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive