Monday, November 17, 2014

NEVER "give up"!



Even though my RECOVERY has been ONGOING since July 6, 2008
(That's 2,325 DAYS.), I MUST "PUSH-THROUGH" the "SUB-par", "LESS-than-IDEAL" days--like TODAY.

_______________________________________________________________________

Since I am SO DETERMINED, STEADFAST & "HUNGRY for IMPROVEMENT", I HAFTA continue to TRY, until I am CONTENT/SATISFIED with the result.

_______________________________________________________________________


"For ME, uh, 'the SIXTH time's a charm'."

However, regarding my MATH-problems, my FIRST answer is
"DEAD-ON. BALLZ-ACCURATE.  …
It's an INDUSTRY-term."
(--'My Cousin Vinny')

________________________________________________________________________


Although MANY (DAILY-)tasks take ME longER to complete than they would for a "NORMEE",
"the END justifies the MEANS".

________________________________________________________________________


I VEHEMENTLY apologize, "Master Yoda"(--'Star Wars') for DIS-obeying your LEGENDARY, Jedi-MASTER words:
"DO, or do NOT.  There is no 'TRY'."

Ya see, I--NOW--LIVE by the SCIENTIFIC-process:
"TRIAL & Error".

Thus, I LEARN from my MISTAKES.

_________________________________________________________________________

This afternoon 'benim and' ('beh-NEEM AH-neh') (TURKISH for 'my mom') told me that I "SHOULD try to AVOID visiting 'TURKIYE' ('TOOR-kee-YEH') … for ASSORTED reasons.

_________________________________________________________________________


"Ya know, being DIFFERENT isn't always a BAD thing."
(--'Fantastic Four')

I've LONG been QUITE "ODD"/"STRANGE" … but "TIPPED to the 'REALLY GOOD'-side".
(… I'm an AB-normally ASTOUNDING combination of EXTRAORDINARY INTELLIGENCE, AMAZING ATHLETICISM & KIND-HEARTED EMPATHY!)



Since my "Traumatic BRAIN-Injury", I am DETERMINED to AGAIN prove/display my ACADEMIC/MENTAL, "SPORTY" & EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL/COMPASSIONATE APTITUDE!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive