Saturday, November 15, 2014

"People doN'T 'bring me DOWN' (EMOTIONALLY/PSYCHOLOGICALLY)."

… "On the CONTRARY, I prefer to think of it as 'I bring THEM UP'."
(--Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')


What can I SAY?!
I'm an OPTIMIST!

(… Also, I'm VERY PRO-"SOCIAL-interaction" … and FRIENDLY!)

_________________________________________________________________________

… I REALLY have BETTER workouts (upper AND lower body), when I'm SURROUNDED by a POSITIVE, COMICAL "atmosphere"!

LUCKILY/THANKFULLY, my trainers are ALL VERY "LIGHT-HEARTED"!

Thus, I am DEFINITELY/NOTICEABLY/SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVING my PHYSICAL-/MUSCULAR-health!

_________________________________________________________________________


(LITERALLY) How could I be MORE "DOWN" than ALREADY am … IN a WHEELCHAIR?!
(… Ha ha HA!)

_________________________________________________________________________

… I'm ACTUALLY in a VERY GOOD mood today!
My--CURRENT--JOVIAL LIFE-outlook/opinion is PRIMARILY due to the SUCCESS of MANY of my FAVORITE athletic-teams--'cuz I'm a GUY.

(… Was THAT sexist?!
I JUST meant that MALES--GENERALLY--more CLOSELY associate & relate to "the SPORTS-world" than their FEMALE-cohorts.)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive