Sunday, November 23, 2014

I've GOTTA "give CREDIT where 'credit' is DUE"!



I NEED TO thank ALL of my "martial arts"-instructors for INSTILLING in me a GREAT DEAL of
DISCIPLINE, SELF-CONTROL, PHYSICAL-FITNESS & "BODY MOVEMENT"-KNOWLEDGE/-FLUIDITY.

(… For 22+ YEARS)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I've GOTTA give "'KUDOS'" to my EXCELLENT academic-institutions (St. Thomas Aquinas High, University of Pennsylvania & Nova Southeastern-grad school) for establishing a "STRONG" intellectual-(NERDY-)"background".
(… My "doctors"--who are REALLY STUPID, STUBBORN & EGOTISTICAL--TRIED to REDEEM themselves by stating that my--"MIRACULOUS"--recovery from my "NEAR death"-experience is "PROBABLY because of (MY) 'STRONG' mental-'POWER'.)
((… They were just TRYING to "cover their (MORONIC) ASSES".)

_____________________________________________________________________________

"PROPS" to my family for BELIEVING-IN me!
(SO MANY "doubters"/"HATERS" could've/WOULD'VE "dismissed me" as a "LOST-cause".
But, NOOO!  People who KNOW ME know that I--withOUT being a JERK--like to prove people (specifically--"DOUBTERS") SO WRONG.

_____________________________________________________________________________

MANY THANKS to … ME … for MAINTAINING my "'IRON WILL'" (GOOD movie!), PHYSICAL- & MENTAL-"STRENGTH" and friendly-SOCIABILITY throughout my LONG, ARDUOUS, FRUSTRATING, EXTREMELY DIFFICULT RECOVERY-process!

____________________________________________________________________________


P.S. I am NOT showing ANY KIND of appreciation to ANY of my (SUPPOSED) "RETARDED" "doctors"!
(… THERE, Ha ha HA!  It's not so FUNNY, when I'M the one "playing the 'RETARD'-card", IS IT?!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive