Friday, November 21, 2014

"It's not BAD finding out you doN'T have all the answers."

… "Maybe THEN, you start asking the RIGHT questions."
(--'Thor')

_______________________________________________________________________


As SMART as I AM, I DEFINITELY, UNDOUBTEDLY, MOST ASSUREDLY do NOT have/know ALL of "LIFE"'s ANSWERS!
(… UNLESS said questions are NUMERICALLY-related.  THEN, I "RULE!")
(… I JUST--SERIOUSLY--"pushed up my GLASSES", a la "a NERD".)

(This questionnaire shall be asked by a "THIRD-party" … to PREVENT bias:)
(… That was JUST "Passive-voice".)
1) WHY did such DEVASTATING, TRAUMATIC injurIES occur to YOU (ME)--an INTELLIGENT, young man just beginning a VERY PROMISING, SUCCESSFUL ADULT-life?
1-ANSWER) "Life's a BITCH."  That was a "TEST" … of your (MY) (A.J.'s) AWARENESS,  READINESS & ADAPTABILITY.
You--A.J.--FAILED "miserably"!

2) WHY/HOW am you (I) still ALIVE?
2-ANSWER) An EXTENSIVE (CURRENTLY 22+ YEARS), INTENSE "martial arts"-history of PAIN-TOLERANCE, ASTOUNDING MENTAL-"strength", HARDCORE-/STEADFAST-determination & a "NEVER-say-DIE"-attitude/"life-OUTLOOK has propelled/"pushed" you (ME) AMAZINGLY near a FULL-RECOVERY!
(… ALSO, the FLEXIBILITY gained from 8 years of COMPETITIVE-wrestling PROBABLY helped.)

3) WHEN will you (I) (A.J.) get "BETTER"--if POSSIBLE?
3-ANSWER) With ALOTTA HOPE, "WORK" & DETERMINATION, there WILL BE … POSITIVE results.
"GOOD things come to those who WAIT."

4) WHO--if ANYONE--can "HELP" you (ME) (A.J.) along the "JOURNEY"?
4-ANSWER) I AM)  "an army of ONE"!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive