Monday, November 24, 2014

DEMONSTRATE/DISPLAY SELF-confidence.


"To ATTAIN success, one must PROJECT success."
(--FedEx)

"No matter WHAT,
… you've GOT to STRUT."
(--'The Nutty Professor')

__________________________________________________________________________

,,,.
'Unutum!'
(PHONETIC Turkish: 'OO-noo-TOOM!')
(= 'I forget!)

Alas, I HAFTA give a "GINORMOUS" "Thank you" to "The Architect"(--'The Matrix Reloaded') … of my blog … for providing/"constructing" a GENIUS "angle" to provide UPDATES on my PROGRESS and "vent" my FRUSTRATIONS!
I certainly APPRECIATE this "avenue" as a way of maintaining what LITTLE SANITY I still have!

Furthermore, I think I--MYSELF--deserve a nice "PAT-on-the-BACK" for deciding to CONDENSE my blog-posting down to ONE NIGHTLY-update of my daily-activities.

_________________________________________________________________________


Regarding my FORGOTTEN & "added BACK IN" blog-stories, I THINK 'tis BETTER for my "PSYCHE" to "highlight" my memory-ERRORS.  This way I have "DOCUMENTED-EVIDENCE" of my FORGETFULNESS, so I have an easIER time RECOGNIZING & TRYING TO FIX said "problem(S)".

_________________________________________________________________________

… My FURTHER forgetfulness:
I've GOTTA "give MAD-UPS" (It's SLANG for "EMPHATIC 'high-fives'.") to … MYSELF for a PHENOMENAL-application of my Biomedical- & Physics-knowledge!
((Example:
(WARNING!)
When I NEED TO "go #2", I ask to "eat" (via "G-tube"), when I'm ALREADY "in my chair".  This way I'm ALREADY HALF-squatting, so the "food" doesN'T have to go all throughout my body.  I can just "let it FREE"!))

_________________________________________________________________________

… Also, I've gotta give "mad-PROPS" to my "neuro-psychotherapist" for helping me sort through my MANY issues/frustrations at HOME, at my GYM & at LIFE!
Her "observation":
Stay SOCIAL!
(… Ergo, I FREQUENTLY host a "par-TAY" … to "MEET & GREET" "PEEPS"!)
((… Folks SEEM to like US--"The ROYAL 'We', the EDITORIAL"(--'The Big Lebowski').
WHY?!
"People LIKE us!  … We're NICE.  … I wear PANTS!"
(--'Horrible Bosses 2'))

__________________________________________________________________________


What a TOUGH/FRUSTRATING workout-day at "NeuroFit 360"!
(AAARRRGGGHHH!)
Today's LEG-workout was PARTICULARLY upsetting, 'cuz no matter WHAT I DID or HOW LONG I WAITED for my LEG-muscles--via the NERVE-connections--to "process" "messages" from my brain.
Nonetheless, I "sucked it up", worked on IMPROVING my PATIENCE and completed my MANY exercises--including "WALKING", KNEELING, WEIGHT-SHIFTING & "STEPPING onto" & WEIGHT-TRANSFERRING onto" EACH of my INDIVIDUAL legs on a RAISED "box-stepper thing".

Throughout ALL, you/I/we HAFTA REMAIN "glass is half-FULL"!

____________________________________________________________________________

"The Architect"--to ME ("The ONE") … of my blog:

"The first Matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime."
("The Architect" is my best friend.  He & I like to--PLAYFULLY/JOKINGLY--"fuck with each other's LIFE".) "A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being. Thus, I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the Matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.
 As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you are going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction: the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you to the simple and obvious truth: she is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it." 
("SHE" = "NEUROLOGICAL-APTITUDE/-CONNECTION") 
"'Hope'. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness."
(--'The Matrix Reloaded')




P.S. "You KNOW I've ALWAYS wanted to PRETEND to be an 'ARCHITECT'!"

(--George, 'Seinfeld')

...

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome. - The Blog-itect (Grant)
    - Also, I am a big fan of the 1 post per day format.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive