Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"Nobody ever CLAIMS to be 'ORDINARY'."


(--'Best Buy'-store)

'Tis NOT something brag-WORTHY!
_________________________________________________________________________

"When (someone/ANYONE) told me I couldN'T do something, it REALLY BOTHERED me … MORE than I realized."
(--'Scorpion')

(… My subconscious is VERY "STRONG"-willed!)
_________________________________________________________________________


"The difference between 'ordinary' & 'extraordinary' …
is that little 'EXTRA'."
(--'Waiting')

(… My INTELLIGENCE, WIT, HUMOR, ATHLETIC-SKILL/-PROWESS, TRIVIA-KNOWLEDGE, DETERMINATION & "ZEST for FUN" are "EXTRAordinary"!)

________________________________________________________________________


I must "stand PROUD" (METAPHORICALLY) of who/what I once WAS!
(… And, in a SELECT "cases", still "AM"!)

_________________________________________________________________________

I saw a GREAT book by author Steve Jurich --
'SMART is the New RICH'.
(… The fact that I'm very much BOTH … is a MNOR detail.)

… In order to MAINTAIN my ECONOMIC-"SUPERIORITY", I MUST stay FINANCIALLY-"RESPONSIBLE".

________________________________________________________________________

I am certainly NOT "run-of-the-mill" in ANY AREA!
I do NOT ENJOY "bragging"!  I PREFER to let my "WORK" "speak for itself".
(… Y'ALL: Then, what are you doing on this blog?"
My RETORT: "Shut up!  If I doN'T speak of my LAUDABLE ACCOMPLISHMENTS, then who WILL/WOULD?!"

_________________________________________________________________________

It's QUITE RARE that … SEVEN … "doctors" ALL suh-stuh-stam-stammered:
"He (I) shouldN'T even be ALIVE."
Furthermore, one of those "DUNCES" stated: "He'll (I'll) NEVER be more than an UN-responsive 'VEGETABLE'."
Thus, ALL I do is MY--METAPHORICAL--"BITCH-SLAP" across his face!

_________________________________________________________________________

I JUST/ONLY viewed a KIDS' Karate-class, and I LIKED what I saw!
(I witnessed EVIDENCE that "CHILDREN are our FUTURE."
(… They couldN'T/"didn't NEED TO" brag, so I'll "sing their PRAISES" for 'em.)

__________________________________________________________________________

"ASK, & you SHALL RECEIVE."
(… I ASKED my "Professor" if I may OCCASIONALLY "CO-teach" on SATURDAYS, and just VIEW, OBSERVE & "VOICE my COMMENTS/OPINIONS/MINOR-TEACHINGS" on THURSDAYS.  He replied "in the AFFIRMATIVE".)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive