Thursday, November 6, 2014

QUESTIONABLE "HELP-utensils":



Some people--like MYSELF--aren't JUST "missing a SCREW".

They're missing the "WHOLE DAMN TOOLBOX!

______________________________________________________________________________

"Just because the PAST didn't turn-out like you wanted it to, doesn't mean that your FUTURE can't be BETTER than you EVER imagined."
(--'The Light Within')

(… You've GOTTA "WORK" NOW in order to "REAP the BENEFITS" LATER!)

______________________________________________________________________________

"We're ALL … SCARED.
We ALL have … FEAR.
Those people who SAY they are fearLESS
are just PRETENDING."
(--Andrea Owen)

(… I'll admit:
I STILL have a NUMBER of FEARS!
(… IS there some-ONE/some-THING under my bed?!
… IS it in my closet?)

… In order to HELP "conquer"/"defeat" your FEARS, you HAFTA surround yourself with a POSITIVE team!

_____________________________________________________________________________

(WARNING)
RARELY, I will go "a FEW" ("three") days withOUT "evacuating my BOWELS".
(… CONTRARY to the ADAMANT "opinion" of my VERY STUPID, MORONIC, SHORT-SIGHTED, EGOCENTRIC Gastro-Intestinal EX-"doctor",
Yet, TODAY, after ~"THREE days" of "inactivity", I "dropped my most SOLID deuce" in ~SIX YEARS!
Yet, that OBVIOUS SHORT-SIGHTED, DUMB-ASSED "doctor" STILL INSISTS that I'm "WAY OVERDUE for a" FUCKIN' "ENEMA!"
(… How 'bout I just BYPASS any/ALL medical-"instruments", and just "SPRAY-FART"/"SHART" on/in said EX-"G.I. doctor"'s FACE?!)

P.S. I made TWO LARGE "FECAL-deposits" TODAY.
So, "EAT IT", "Doc!
(… RELAX!  "Eat it" is just SLANG for "In yo' FACE!")

_____________________________________________________________________________

As is my custom/ritual on Thursday-afternoons, I attended my (KIDS') Karate-class … JUST to WATCH and NOT TEACH.
They're ALL doing VERY WELL!
"BANG-A-RANG, ('Karateka' -- 'Karate-students')!"
(… Excuse me.  I'm watching 'Hook'.)


Speaking of THAT cinematic-MASTERPIECE, "I think I just had an APOSTROPHE."(--Smee, 'Hook')
"Smee, … I think

(… I'd say I'm DUE for a "VACATION".
I think I've EARNED some "BREAK-time"!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive