Saturday, November 1, 2014

… COMMITMENT:


(Although I DO have a "Traumatic Brain-Injury", the pun is NOT intended!)
(… I do NOT need to RETURN to a "mental-institution"!)


_____________________________________________________________________________


I am DEDICATED/DEVOTED to "BETTERING myself" (MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY)!


___________________________________________________________________________


I--STILL--after 22+ years attend … and TEACH … martial arts (Karate AND 'Jiujitsu') classes.
Even though I REQUIRE a CO-'SENSEI' (-'TEACHER') to HELP "TEACH" MY lessons/techniques, I VERY MUCH ENJOY "SHARING the 'WEALTH'" of my KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE.


__________________________________________________________________________


Although MOST of my FAVORITE athletic-teams had "DOWN-seasons", I STILL like & support 'em.
(… I am NOT a "fair-weather fan"!)


___________________________________________________________________________



Regarding my MENTAL-"stability":
"I have NOT 'FAILED'.
I've just 'found' 10,000 ways that WON'T work."
(--Thomas A. Edison)

(… Ergo, I HAFTA be CREATIVE!
"IF, at first, you don't SUCCEED, try, TRY AGAIN.")


___________________________________________________________________________


After my 66--completely UN-assisted--"WALKING"-steps to the toilet … AND a "THREESOME" … of spit-wads INTO my toilet, I TRIED TO … STAND & urinate into my toilet.
This ORDEAL was ESPECIALLY "TRYING" on my PATIENCE … AND bladder, 'cuz of my saliva's SPECTACULAR/RIDICULOUS "COHESION" (NOT "AD-hesion")!
So, AFTER my SUCCESSFUL liquid-deposit(S) into my "JOHN", I "SAUNTERED" 63 STEPS back to bed.  ((I EVEN "wiped the (IMAGINARY) dirt off my shoulder", as I STOOD by my bed.))


___________________________________________________________________________


"In order to be GREAT at something, you have to be willing to SUCK AT IT for a while."
(--Denver Broncos tight end Julius Thomas)


___________________________________________________________________________


My AGE is very INAPPROPRIATE for my BEHAVIOR.
(I tend to be A BIT "SOPHOMORIC".)
(… But, I am VERY DETERMINED to "GROW UP".)
(… "Peter Pan" of 'Hook' would "FROWN on that".)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive