Saturday, November 29, 2014

"CHOOSE your BATTLES."




"'If you live in the life you love, you will love the life you live'… 

didn't understand it when this man said this to me a few 

years ago. But I get it. Weeded out the debbie downers, nay- 

sayers, and cynical people in my life. Now I'm on my way to 

bigger and better things with the LOVE and SUPPORT from 

the people who are left."

(--Sam Botta)




I've/You've/We've GOTTA "separate the GOOD from the 

BAD".

( "Harness GOOD.  Block BAD."--'Happy Gilmore')



_______________________________________________



In my CURRENT/TEMPORARY "situation", I--BASICALLY--

accept/invite ANYONE to "hang-out" with ME!

My (TEMPORARY) IN-ability to (COGENTLY) talk MUCH & 

my 



________________________________________________





(WARNING:)

EVERY day ( usually TWICE-a-day), I MUST "conduct a 

(painLESS) 'WAR'  with my BOWELS"!

(I JUST "won" that "SCUFFLE"  at ~1:17 pm.)



_________________________________________________


I went 4-0 in my "'BEIRUT'"-/"BEER PONG"-"fights"--with 

THREE DIFFERENT partners.  So--Therefore--Hence--Thus, 

it's SAFE to CONCLUDE that--REALLY--'twas I who was "the 

ANCHOR/STAPLE" that "kept the "AFLOAT"/"INTACT".  




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive