Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Today's "WALKING"-stats:


(THAT's just what I … DO!)
(… The PRACTICING to "WALK" … AND the statistic-calculating)

Upon MY waking up … at ~6:10 am, I "summoned" my "caregiver" to "SET ME UP" for MY MORNING-"GALAVANTING".

My INITIAL "urinary-ODYSSEY" consisted of
61 "STEPS"
TO my "porcelain-THRONE"
and
65 "STEPS"
RETURNING to bed.

____________________________________________________________________________


HOWEVER, my morning "toilet-TREKS" were NOT "flawless", as I've realized my NEXT (… Yet ANOTHER) "PROJECT".
TWO of my INITIAL "STEPS" involved my LEFT-leg swinging-out WIDE LEFT & "KICKING" the outside-rail of my walker.
During my RETURN-"WALK", I "KICKED" it FOUR more times.

(… 2/61 = ~3.28 %
… 4/65 = ~6.16%)

Consequently:
YES, my REQUIRED "steps" in my "WALKS" are SLIGHTLY DE-creasing.
(… Ergo, my STRIDE/GAIT is IN-creasing.  Thus, my CONFIDENCE/TRUST in my LEG-strength is also IN-creasing.
YAY!
"BOO-YA-KA-SHA!"--'Ali G')

___________________________________________________________________________

UUUGGGHHH!
AAARRRGGGHHH!
My SECOND & FAR-LESS RELIABLE/PROFESSIONAL/COMPETENT nurse decided to NOT show-up this morning!
(… On the morning I actually have ALOTA plans, I think I'm ENTITLED to be REALLY F---IN' PISSED!)
I have tutoring, workout & neuropsychology.
"W.T.F."?!

(… I'd LIKE TO "WALK" ALL OVER her FACE, … since she "TRAMPLED on my ORDERS"!)

__________________________________________________________________________

After ALL of my "toilet-trips"--regardless of whether it was a SUCCESSFUL or UN-successful "urinary-secretion" OR "fecal-excretion"--I "WALK" the ~66 "STEPS" TO & FROM my toilet.

I made FIVE different such "TREKS" today.

__________________________________________________________________________

I--SUCCESSFULLY--had my FIRST tutoring-session this morning.
YAY!
She--my "student" ACTUALLY SAID, "WOW, you're REALLY helpful!  … I ACTUALLY 'get it' now.  THANKS!"
My response: "I just DO what I do."
(I didn't SAY this to HER, 'cuz I didN'T want to SEEM like an arrogant "… PLICK!"(--Jackie Chan, 'Rush Hour')
She & I REALLY ENJOYED/BENEFITTED from our little "MEETING".


P.S. Said "tutor-session" lasted ~100 minutes = ~an hour and 40 minutes = ~1.67 hours = ~6,000 seconds.


P.P.S. I could "SLEEPWALK", and do MATH.
(… I WAS.  SSSHHH!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive