Friday, October 3, 2014

"NICE guys finish LAST."


But, at least there's always 
PIZZA.

(… AAAWWW, SHUCKS!  I canNOT--nor am I ALLOWED to--consume pizza.)

… 
In MY case, I'm gonna DEFINITELY … AGREE.

I am QUITE "NICE", WELCOMING and COMPASSIONATE.
HOWEVER, I SHALL "play a PUN" on "finishing"!

1) SPEED -- Since I--CURRENTLY, TEMPORARILY--have A BIT of a PHYSICAL "handicap", EVERYTHING (EXCEPT MENTAL math) tends to take me a lil' longER than most.

2) SEEMING moral-"VALUE" -- Although people SEEMINGLY tend to CONSTANTLY take advantage of my "GLOWING" disposition & attitude, I STILL believe/HOPE that they'll "find THE WAY". 
(… I'm NOT naive!  I'm just an OPTIMIST.)

Thus, am I "DOOMED" to forever "SUFFER" in my "Solace of Solitude"?!
(… A.J., ENOUGH with the ALLITERATION!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive