Monday, February 16, 2015

Be RESPONSIBLE/ACCOUNTABLE!



Do NOT "play" the "BLAME-GAME"!
If something is YOUR fault, & you KNOW it, …
"MAN UP!"
(… It's SLANG for "ADMIT IT!")
(… RELAX!  I am NOT a chauvinist!  The term "MAN UP" is just SLANG for "OWN UP to 'em!")
(… "REH-CUH-NIZE", & "STRAP ON a PAIR"!)

(… Uh-oh, MORE "SLANG" MIS-interpreted as chauvinistic BULLSHIT!)

_______________________________________________________________________________



We ALL make MISTAKES!
(… Said ERRORS just VARY in their "degree of INTENSITY".)
(… Through MY experienceS, I've observed that 'tis MORE BENEFICIAL/HELPFUL/argument-SHORTENING to just "SHOULDER any/all ONUS/NEGATIVE-RESPONSIBILITY" than to TRY TO "sort-out" who's REALLY to BLAME.)

______________________________________________________________________________
… HOWEVER, the LEGAL-/JUDICIAL-system FERVENTLY/ARDUOUSLY DIS-agtree!
(… TANGENT: "What a TOUGH word to say, 'JU-DISH-lll'!  Try saying THAT with-OUT looking like you're gonna HURL!'--COMEDIAN Dana Carvey)

Though SOMETIMES we MUST "point the 'finger-of-BLAME'" at SOMEONE!

((… Notice I put "someONE" NOT "someTHING".
(AUDIBLE SIGH) ENTIRELY too OFTEN I've heard someone TRY TO BLAME a MISHAP on a MACHINE or DEVICE.
MY response: "Uuummm, real quick: Didn't a PERSON--e.g. YOU--DESIGN said technology?!  Since, MACHINES are NOT … 'ALIVE', the BLAME for the  'SCREW-UP' ULTIMATELY  'falls upon' … Y-O-U."

________________________________________________________________________________



My "WalkAid" (LEG-nerve ELECTRICALLY STIMULATING) device has been WORKING--to "push" my LEFT leg-movement.
BUT, the "SHOCKING" tends to "send waves of PAIN" ALL the way up my LEFT leg & into my left HIP--NO MATTER the "Shock-LEVEL".
When I asked the company-representative about it, FIRST he blamed ME & said I "MUST BE wearing it WRONG".
(… So, I replied with a "UUUMMM, no.  Try again.")
Next, the rep BLAMED the … TECHNOLOGY/MACHINERY.
After I asked WHO designed said FAULTY product, and he S-ST-STUH-STUTTERED-OUT his reply of "W-W-WE did",
I mumbled-out, "EXACTLY, … pussy."

_______________________________________________________________________________



Today, I--A.J.--SEMI-struggled with a couple NEW exercises at "NeuroFit 360".  ALAS, the nerves ALL-along my LEFT leg just were NOT PROPERLY-"responding" to the "messages"/"instructions" from my BRAIN!
However, I "pushed THROUGH" & EVENTUALLY (PARTIALLY-)completed SAID tasks.

I used a WEIGHTED-PULLEY & CORD to "STAND"--SOLO … MULTIPLE TIMES!
(… 12, 17 then 26 seconds)


(… ALAS, I am "RESPONSIBLE" for my OWN steadfast determination.)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive