Thursday, February 26, 2015

OCCASIONALLY, I feel like a DRAMATIC-interpretation of the film 'Eternal SUNSHINE of the Spotless Mind'.



Given my--TEMPORARY--LEG-disability AND my--CURRENT IN-ability to COGENTLY speak, I TEND TO be WARY of people's IGNORANCE.

So, I get particularly EXCITED, when GIRLS "shy-AWAY" from STUPIDITY.  INSTEAD, said "LACKERS of a 'Y-chromosome'" tend to ACTUALLY  "STIMULATE" 'A Beautiful Mind'.
((… 1) MINE!
2) GREAT movie!))

"Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who 

shows me the least bit of attention?"

(--Joel, 'ETERNAL Sunshine of the Spotless Mind')

___________________________________________



"I don't know! I DON'T KNOW! I'm lost! I'm scared! I 

feel like I'm disappearing! MY SKIN'S COMING OFF! 

I'M GETTING OLD! Nothing makes any sense to me! 

NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE!"

(--Clementine, 'ETERNAL S. of the S.M.')




"I'm NOT 'CRAZY'!  My mother had me TESTED."

(--Dr. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')

__________________________________________


"On the FLIP-side", my mom ALSO had me tested for 

the "GIFTED"-program for students.

Now, I was ONLY ~4,018 DAYS "young" (~11 YEARS 

… PLUS three "Leap-Years").  But, MY "roots of 

MATHEMATICAL-excellence" had ALREADY "grown & 

blossomed" into--DARE I say--'A BEAUTIFUL Mind'!



ALAS, I "missed-out" on the "GIFTED"-program by a 

MERE … FIVE points!  

… LITTLE could/did that--STUPID--"test" 

predict/foresee that MY "REJECTED"-

INTELLIGENCE would LATER/SOON (~nine years 

later) be the VALEDICTORIAN of a VERY 

PRESTIGIOUS (academic) high school.



(… So, WHAT did WE LEARN?  

… SOME "tests" are pppuuurrreee … "SHIT"!)

___________________________________________


"I don't wanna grow-up.  I wanna be a ''Toys R' Us''-

KID!"


(… "Adults are, like, this mess of sadness and 

phobias."--'E.S. of the S.M.')


__________________________________________



I YEARN to S-SUH-ST-STA-STAMMER this out:

"I could die right now.  I'm just... happy. I've 

never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to 

be."

(--Joel, 'E.S. of the S.M.')

( MINUS the whole "DYING"-thing)

_________________________________________



Today I ACTUALLY REMEMBERED/REALIZED that I 

had a very POSITIVE-effect on one--FANTASTIC--

'Sensei''s GREAT teaching-style:

He has the 'karateka' WARM-UP by doing ALOTTA 

various WRESTLING-techniques--that I SHOWED him 

7+YEARS ago!

( "SPRAWLS", rolls, CONSTANT head-pressure)




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive