Monday, February 9, 2015

(For ME:) "IQ" > "EQ"



("IQ" = "Intelligence-Quotient")
("EQ" = "Emotional Quotient"--'Scorpion')

Regarding the PHENOMENAL show, 'Scorpion',
"It's a 'celebration' of INTELLIGENCE.  We doN'T do ENOUGH of that--let alone ON TV."
(--REAL-LIFE 'Scorpion'-protagonist, Walter O'Brien)

_______________________________________________________________________________

So, a GOOD-BUDDY/-PAL--from high school (salutatorian to MY valedictorian) AND college (I CONVINCED him to TRANSFER-IN.)--BEGAN his "move-in process" yesterday.
YAY!
An "accomplice" is GREAT MOTIVATION for ME … to "get-/go-OUT" MORE!
(… As he & I watch this AWE-INSPIRING show, it truly IS a "meeting of the MINDS".

(… We--just last week--went to watch OUR "high school"-BASKETBALL team WIN their district … LIVE!)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Last night I took a BIG "(metaphorical) step in the RIGHT direction", when I stayed "UP"--"OUT-of-bed"--'til ~10:00 pm (EST).
I IGNORED my "EQ" of "discomfort" (from PROLONGED IN-activity in my WHEELCHAIR) & "fatigue" (CONTRARY to POPULAR belief, CONSTANTLY sitting actually PROMOTES/CAUSES "fatigue" & "lethargy".
(… "It's SCIENCE."--Ron Burgundy, 'Anchorman')

I completed this "BOLD" display of ENERGY again tonight, as my buddy & I sat in my "entertainment-room" & watched 'Scorpion' and played "Scrabble" 'til ~10:15 pm.
NOICE!

_______________________________________________________________________________

((… I'm PRETTY/FAIRLY SURE I did NOT "sacrifice" ANY of my "LIFE-SAVING, PHENOMENAL intelligence"(--MY "doctors") just to stay ALIVE.
(… In FACT, my DUMB-ASS "doctors" TOLD ME that my "INCREDIBLE INTELLIGENCE is PARTIALLY WHY (I'm) ALIVE AND NOT a TOTALLY RETARDED 'vegetable'".))
(… DAMN their EGOCENTRIC & STUPID "WASTES of OXYGEN" for "FILLING my family's … & loved one's EARS" with BLATANT disregard, doubt & pessimism!
… They ALL WILL "ROT in HELL"!)

(… QUICK!  Ask me a TRIVIA-question!)
Y'all: "Name the FIRST … TEN American Presidents--IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER."
ME: "George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, John Tyler."
(… My mom's OLD house was/is in an area in which ALL the surrounding streets are named after presidents--CHRONOLOGICALLY/SEQUENTIALLY.)
(… As a HELPFUL result, I WON a COUNTY-wide "U.S. Presidents"-trivia competition in the 5th grade.)
Y'all: "What WRESTLING-"weight-class" were YOU in during high school … in KILOGRAMS?"
ME: "Well, my weight INCREASED as my body GREW … (& "met ALCOHOL") from ~54.1 kg (119 lb.) to ~56.7 kg (125 lb.) to ~59.1 kg (130 lb.) to ~61.3 kg (135 lb.).

… CHECK

(… WHEW!)

____________________________________________________________________________



I tend to VALUE "LOGIC & REASONING" OVER "COMPASSION & SADNESS".
(… 'Tis NOT that I doN'T CARE.  'Tis JUST that I can-NOT--PSYCHOLOGICALLY/NEUROLOGICALLY--cry!)
(… In/For said instance, I CAN blame my "T.B.I."!)

Although, I did NOT "lose" ANY of my ASTOUNDING INTELLIGENCE & WISDOM.
'Tis MERELY my MEMORY that's been SIGNIFICANTLY DIMINISHED.
(  : (  )

_____________________________________________________________________________



So, I'm confused/BEWILDERED as to WHY I've been STRUGGLING "with the LADIES".
I'm … STILL … very, VERY "BRIGHT".       (HIGH "IQ")
(… Don't females "DIG" … INTELLIGENCE?!)
HOWEVER, I STRUGGLE to--CONSISTENTLY--EMPATHIZE.         (LOW "EQ")
(… Does that make me an inconsiderate-… JERK?!
I hope NOT!)

Well, I've been … "somewhat SELFISH" in the PAST, & I've--UNFORTUNATELY/DRAMATICALLY--"paid the price"!
However, I--HONESTLY/SINCERELY/STRANGELY--believe that WATCHING THIS SHOW ('Scorpion') has helped me "TURN the CORNER".
I can see just how AWKWARD these "GENIUSES" can make "everyday-situations"!

(… Thus, I FERVENTLY APOLOGIZE to any/ALL whom I MAY have "HURT"!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive