Monday, February 2, 2015

With ME: "IQ > EQ".


"This show is about … how DIFFICULT it can be … to be this smart
and how LONELY it can be to be DIFFERENT from EVERYBODY ELSE on Earth."
((--Eddie Kaye Thomas (Toby), 'Scorpion'))

"I.Q" = "Intelligence-Quotient"
"E.Q." = "Emotional Quotient"

______________________________________________________________________________

...

Despite my CLAIMS that "I'm very SENSITIVE", I--NOW--STRUGGLE to EMPATHIZE.
(… This display of LOW "E.Q." CAN BE helpful/beneficial, when I "'STAND' my ground" of PUNISHMENT as my employEES TRY TO bombard me with their EXCUSES & "SOB-STORIES".)

On the OTHER hand, my--CURRENT/TEMPORARY--IN-ability to "make it RAIN"--with TEARS from my EYES, not CASH from my WALLET--was especially IN-convenient & UN-fortunate, when my SUPERB father (SEMI-)recently "passed away".

______________________________________________________________________________

So, I became a "Karate AND 'Jiujitsu'"-INSTRUCTOR almost 12 years ago, because I felt 'twas NECESSARY to "SPREAD the 'WEALTH'" of my FIGHTING-knowledge.
Approximately three months ago, I became a MATH-tutor.

(… I undertook BOTH of these "responsibilities"/"business-ventures" to adhere to the COMMON-saying:
"The best way to LEARN … is to TEACH.")

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Do you know WHY geniuses caN'T dance?

Because we have TWO LEFT-brains."
(--Walter, 'Scorpion')

(… WHEW!  That reasoning/excuse is FAR/WAY "EASIER to 'SWALLOW'" than MY blaming my NON-functioning legs AND/OR my "T.B.I.")

Since I COULD dance (VERY WELL) PRE-acciident, does THAT mean I used to NOT be THAT (MENTALLY-)"GIFTED"?!
(… HA, BLASPHEMY!)

______________________________________________________________________________

(YouTube)
(… "CUT & PASTE" the link into the "Search-bar":)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHHqPTQDIlo

(… "The ROYAL 'We'.  The EDITORIAL."--The Dude, 'The Big Lebowski')
(… "WE" = "ME, MYSELF & I")
(… "CHAMPION" of "surviving CATASTROPHE"/"overcoming OBSTACLES")

I/We NEED CONFIDENCE.
(… Luckily, I'm "OVERFLOWING" with SELF-COURAGE … ALMOST to the point of borderline-COCKINESS.)

_____________________________________________________________________________

My most RECENT EX-girlfriend--to ME--about my MATHEMATICAL-jargon:
"Do you KNOW how IMPRESSED I am, when I have NO IDEA what you say?!"
(--Toby the SHRINK. 'Scorpion')

_____________________________________________________________________________

To further EXAMINE my MATHEMATICAL-"GENIUS", let's name a BUNCH of SQUARE ROOTS:
1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, 81, 100, 121, 144, 169, 196, 225, 256, 289, 324 ...

"The Architect"(--'The Matrix Reloaded') of my BLOG--about ME:
"He's practicing Freudian-displacement.  It's where he DOES one thing to AVOID THINKING about another."((--Toby (WORLD-CLASS shrink), 'Scorpion'))


P.S. I was naming MATHEMATICAL-squares … 1 - 18.



….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive