Saturday, February 21, 2015

'Tis not a "JOB", if you ENJOY your "WORK".



CURRENTLY, I do NOT have a PAYING-"JOB".
(… I TEACH martial arts AND MATH-tutor … 'pro bono'--'por gratis'--'for FREE'.)

My MAIN "job"/"occupation" involves my--EVER-CONTINUING REHAB/RECOVERY. 
(… I get "PAID" via PSYCHOLOGICAL/NEUROLOGICAL/EMOTIONAL/MORAL "rewards"/triumphs.)

(… I'm PERFECTLY/COMPLETELY/TOTALLY "COOL" with this arrangement.)

_____________________________________________________

You have the ability to release the "mental-chains"

that are holding you back from your happiness.  



You doN'T "fight" for a NEW "system".  

You MERELY "create something" that makes the OLD 

"system" OBSOLETE.


________________________________________________


Speaking of "SYSTEMS", I CO-taught my NEWEST THREE 

'Jiujitsu'-techniques to the ADULTS'-class--which INCLUDED 

~a DOZEN BLACK belts--EARLY this afternoon.  


((… I--CURRENTLY,  have a first-degree BLACK BELT in 

ONE style of Karate ('Okinawan Shoreiryu'), a SECOND-

degree BLACK BELT in a DIFFERENT, SIMILAR 

"style"/"system" of Karate ('Okinawan Shuriryu') & a VERY 

HIGHLY-ranked/-regarded BROWN BELT in 'Jiujitsu' 

('GROUND-fighting').))


_________________________________________________



Next, I MUST devise/design MORE … techniques!

(… It's TOUGH work to do: 

NOT ONLY do I LACK an

 "AT-HOME training-partner" ON WHOM I would PRACTICE 

my techniques, but I do NOT--CURRENTLY--have the limb-

movement OR -flexibility to "PERFORM" said techniques.)

(… Although, I DO practice THESE techniques on the 

Saturday BEFORE my TEACHING.)

(… ''C'est la vie.'')



(… Ergo, "PROPS" to ME … for VISUALIZING the 

techniques COMPLETELY "in my HEAD".)

((… PLUS, the fact that I'm a VERY "VISUAL-learner" makes 

MY technique-development … ~3.1415926535987 (= pi) … 

even MORE DIFFICULT.))


________________________________________________



ALAS!  

"Everything that has a BEGINNING … 

has an END."

(--The ORACLE, 'The Matrix')


With my CONTINUING PROGRESS, my "FOUR-eyes" 

(glasses) help me "SEE the LIGHT at the END of th

TUNNEL".





...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive