Saturday, February 28, 2015

I'm ALWAYS "LEARNING", … & I WELCOME that IN-flow of KNOWLEDGE!

…
''If you succeed all the time then you never know what failure's really like,  … 

So it's learning from your mistakes and being able to not repeat 'em.''
((--PROSPECTIVE Minnesota Twins' (BASEBALL) center fielder, Aaron Hicks))

NOBODY is "PERFECT".  
_____________________________________________________
… 
WHEN--not "IF"--we err, 'tis 'MUY IMPORTANTE' to RECOGNIZE how, where & why we "MIS-calculated".

Despite my--KNOWINGLY/ADMITTEDLY--being QUITE stubborn, I'm also VERY understanding.  I KNOW I'm--SOMETIMES--fallible, ESPECIALLY in my CURRENT/TEMPORARY "situation".  
I'm "WORKING-ON" RE-developing my EMPATHY, so I can BETTER "FEEL" how MY actions MAKE others "FEEL".

(… 'Tis NOT that I'm a "DICK"/JERK!  I just KNOW/REALIZE that I doN'T make MANY SIGNIFICANT/"VERY NOTICEABLE" mistakes--ESPECIALLY in MATHEMATICS, so 'tis NOT very HIGH-UP on MY "To Do"-/"Bucket"-List.)

____________________________________________________
…
When I DEVISE & DEMONSTRATE 'jiujitsu'-techniques, I ALWAYS make my techniques "HIGHLIGHT"/EMPHASIZE the areas at which I WISH/DREAM/PRAY/"AIM".
(… ONLY then, could the 'Karateka' have--SOMEWHAT of--an IDEA of "HOW I FEEL"!)

____________________________________________________
… 
While SHOWING these/MY techniques, 'tis ONLY THEN that I agree-to/"echo" the words of BATMAN … in 'Batman Begins':

"It is NOT who I am 'UNDERNEATH', but what I DO … that 'DEFINES me'."

____________________________________________________
…
I DESPISE too MANY "things".

(… "Justice is about harmony. Revenge is about you making 

yourself feel better, which is why we have an impartial 

system."--Rachel Dawes, 'Batman Begins')



___________________________________________________

…
So, NO, I do NOT keep my "FACE/EYES BURIED in a book".  (… I'm just fuckin' NATURALLY WISE/KNOWLEDGEABLE.  I'm sorry I'm NOT sorry.)

But, "the MORE (RANDOM trivia) the MERRIER"!

(  Eunice: "Well, since we've already broken the fuck 

barrier, allow me to be blunt. It is because I'm so 

fucking smart that I make smart people feel like they 

are retarded."

--'Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day')




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive