Tuesday, February 24, 2015

"RESPECK my AU-THOR-IH-TAY!"


(--Eric Cartman, 'South Park')

So, I saw a shirt--from one of my FAVORITE films, 'The Boondock Saints', that made me CHUCKLE, 'cuz I can TOTALLY relate to the message.  It says:

"FUCK YOU.
I KNOW 'SHIT'."

((… With SO MANY IGNORANT members of "society" (Ha ha HA!  What an IRONIC term for PEOPLE's STUPIDITY!))
(… Well, it's SLANG, so "to EACH his OWN".)

_____________________________________________________________________________



TODAY I had my "UPPER body"-workout.
Once in a while, (ACTUALLY, it happened THREE DIFFERENT/SEPARATE times.) my MANY muscles AND/or nerves IGNORE the "messages"/"instructions" from my BRAIN.
Thus, I HAD TO devise ALTERNATIVE-methods of COMPLETING the exercises.
(… Said workout-DEVIATIONS are a "REGULAR"/REPEATED Tuesday-"activity" of MINE.)

____________________________________________________________________________



"NO MATTER how MUCH you might 'FEED OFF' of NEGATIVITY,
a POSITIVE-message is ALWAYS 'strongER'.
I'm HABITUALLY-POSITIVE.
I TRY NOT to use ANGER as motivation."
(--SKILLED UFC fighter Urijah Faber)

((… Although tennis-LEGEND (& BAD-BOY) John McEnroe "CHANNELED" his ANGER/FRUSTRATION very well.))

______________________________________________________________________________

Alas!  I MUST "AIM to be" more "Johnny Mac"-esque!
(… NO MATTER how MUCH/OFTEN I tell SOME of the "TRAINING-staff" at my LEG-gym ("NeuroFit 360") the CONTRARY, they STILL seem to--"ABSENTMINDEDLY"--think that I'll "respond"/react/perform BETTER from "put-downs" and CRITICISM.

(… OOOHHH, quite 'CONTRARE', 'MUMFRARE'!)
INSULTS do NOT "fue/power me" to EXCEL!
'Tis quite the OPPOSITE!
DERISION ALREADY makes me feel "MENTALLY-defeated".  So, HOW could I POSSIBLY/LOGICALLY demonstrate MORE of an effort PHYSICALLY?!
(… It's a PSYCHOLOGICAL-thing.)

______________________________________________________________________________

My MAIN-nurse--of TWO--confirmed MY INSISTENT declaration that you (my OTHER nurse) do NOT "hafta WAIT a FULL-HOUR" between MY "feedings".  If I'm in A BIT of a "time-CRUNCH"---as I WAS this past Sunday, then "feed me" A LITTLE … BEFORE I depart & EXTRA … upon my RETURN.
(… It's NOT rocket-science.)

______________________________________________________________________________


I imagine ONE of my "JOBS" ("Business-OWNER/-MANAGER") would be SIGNIFICANTLY … MORE DIFFICULT, if I did NOT …

LACK empathy.

(… It's YET ANOTHER "psychological-consequence" of my accident.)

_____________________________________________________________________________



"There's a FINE-line between 'WRONG' & 'VISIONARY'!
UNFORTUNATELY, you have to be a 'VISIONARY' to 'see' it."
(--DR. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive