Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"The Architect"(--The Matrix Reloaded')--of my BLOG--to ME:


"Ever had … that FEELING … where you doN'T know
if you're AWAKE … or still DREAMING?"
(--Morpheus, 'The Matrix')

(… Why, YYYEEESSS.  As I CONTINUE to--PHYSICALLY--IMPROVE, my "DREAMS"--of WALKING--are FURTHER "approaching" my "REALITY".)

____________________________________________________________________________


BLOG-Architect to/about ME:
"I understand you're a man who knows how to GET things."
ME: "I've been known to LOCATE certain things from time-to-time."
((--back-and-forth exchange between Andy (HIM) & Red (ME), 'The Shawshank Redemption'))

_____________________________________________________________________________
CURRENTLY, I am--DESPERATELY, INTENTLY, EARNESTLY--searching for NEW-legs!
(… OR, I COULD just CONTINUE my REMARKABLE, UNPRECEDENTED "journey"/"WORK-ptoject" to DRAMATICALLY/MIRACULOUSLY "BETTER"/IMPROVE my CURRENT "DEAD-nerves"!)

(… I'm goin' with Choice B.)

_____________________________________________________________________________



OVERALL, I'd say that my nightly-(LACK OF)activity is … DECENT.
My GOOD friend recently moved-IN with me.  He ENCOURAGES me to go OUT & be more ACTIVE/SOCIAL.
(… YAY!)

((… An INCREASED SOCIAL-life represents a "STEP in the right direction" (… No pun IN-tended.) toward a "RETURN to NORMALCY"(--U.S. Presidential-candidate Warren G. Harding, POST-World War I, in 1920).))

_____________________________________________________________________________

What's "normal"?
(… EEEWWW!)

Well, MY "normal", PRE-accident behavior was/is VERY SOCIAL, HUMOROUS, ACTIVE, RESPECTFUL, "SMART-ALECKY" yet WISE.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I STILL possess MANY (ALL) of these QUALITIES.
They're just more DIFFICULT to EXUDE/DISPLAY, 'cuz of my--CURRENT/TEMPORARY--IN-ability to COGENTLY "VERBALIZE"my thoughts, feelings & … SARCASTIC, WITTY JOKES.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Although I struggled--AT FIRST--with this new "STANDING, weight-shifting, HIP-rotating"-exercise at my LEG-gym, after "STUDYING" my FEET & HIPS, I adjusted my weight-distribution & leaning to BETTER balance my POSTURE.

(… When I held/kept a VERY LONG blink, it was AS IF I was/were DREAMING I were GLIDING along on a "MAGIC … CARPET- … RIDE".  It was "a WHOLE NEW WORLD"!)
(--'Aladdin')

______________________________________________________________________________

I WORKED/EXERCISED with the "NeuroFit 360"-owner & THANKED/COMPLIMENTED him for his VERY ASTUTE/-INTUITIVE-"observation"/-recommendation that I LEAN & PUT PRESSURE ON/THROUGH my LEFT BIG TOE!

THIS--rather SIMPLE--tactic worked SURPRISINGLY, REPEATEDLY WELL, as I "WALKED" three laps of the ENTIRE facility!



...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive