Thursday, February 5, 2015

… How 'bout MY (SELF-applicable) 'Theory of EVERYTHING'?!



I HAFTA see THAT film--about fellow "DISABLED, MUTE SMAHTEE" Stephen Hawking!

_____________________________________________________________________________



TODAY, MY "'Theory of EVERYTHING'"--for ME--regarded:

-- A "SPRAY-guy" came--for the THIRD time of FIVE--to RID my house of "bed-bugs".
( 1. I have NEVER had "bed-bugs".
2. The "accumulation"/"gathering" of said "VERMIN"/"PARASITES" commenced/began, when a PARTICULAR employee RETURNED from an INTERNATIONAL-"break".
3. I--TEMPORARILY--"suspended" said employee for two weeks.
4. During THIS 14-DAY/336-HOUR-period, I--nor ANY of my employees--saw ANY bugs OR had ANY "bites"/"scratches"!
5. THEN, said "JACKASS-employee" RETURNED. & even I saw a "bed-bug"!

((… Well, I performed some "calculations" (ALL correct), & I concluded that EVERYONE--ESPECIALLY I--would be MUCH happIER withOUT HIS--SICKENING, IRRITATING & FRUSTRATING "presence".  ("Presence" = TERRIFIC homophone AND pun, 'cuz the "bed-bugs" are his "PRESENT"/"GIFT".  EEEWWW!))

______________________________________________________________________________



I had a TERRIFIC evening at KIDS' Karate-class!
(… Granted, I ONLY VIEWED.  But, I DISPLAYED some TERRIFIC "WALKING" … & 180-degree TURNING to SLOWLY ease my rump to SITTING in/onto my MOTORIZED-wheelchair.)
The SMALL-class of 'Karateka' were FANTASTIC as 40% of the students prepared for their PROMOTIONAL-tests next week!

(… I HYPOTHESIZED that my "MOTORIZED-wheelchair" would NARROWLY-FIT through the door of my DOJO.  Yes, it was a "TIGHT-fit".  But, I made it INSIDE--COMFORTABLY.

______________________________________________________________________________

In MY opinion, EVERYTHING … REQUIRES "A LOT"/EXTRA EFFORT/"WORK" to stay AWAKE.
Ergo. I'm NOW goin' to SLEEP.



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive