Thursday, February 19, 2015

I've GOTTA "spread/share the/MY 'WEALTH'"!


(METAPHORICALLY:)
This morning I "conducted" YET ANOTHER MATH-tutoring session.
Her (My "tutEE"'s) military-COMPETENCE test was SUPPOSED TO be THIS Friday.
But, I RECOMMENDED she postpone said examination to further PRACTICE/STUDY.
Despite her APPLYING my HELPFUL-HINTS very well, she's STILL LEARNING.
(… Today, I reviewed TIME-SAVING techniques … for which she was UBER-thankful!)

(I've FULLY/THOROUGHLY/COMPLETELY understood MATHEMATICS--WAY "BEYOND a reasonable doubt"--for OVER 20 YEARS.  Ergo, 'tis only proper-JUSTICE that I TRY to BLESS others with MY "GIFTS"!)

______________________________________________________________________________


I PLANNED to CO-REVIEW ("1, … 2, … 3 … uh three"--commercial for Tootsie-Toll Pops) THREE of MY DESIGNED 'jiujitsu'-techniques for a KIDS' "martial arts"-class.

_____________________________________________________________________________

ALAS, there was a VERY SMALL class, AND one of my TEACHING-assistants didN'T show up.  So, Professor & I concluded that MY techniques would be "BETTER-received" this COMING Saturday--February 21st.
(I'd LIKE TO teach 'em to both the KIDS' & ADULTS' classes.)

(… Also, I'm gonna "DOUBLE the EFFORT" & CO-teach SIX techniques.)

______________________________________________________________________________


"Sometimes the world gives you OPPORTUNITIES … to show who you REALLY are."
(--Corey, 'Girl Meets World')

___________________________________________________________________________

(WARNING)
So, I "dropped a (NASTY) deuce" … in my TOILET … on TWO SEPARATE occasions.
(EEEWWW!)
I TRIED to WIPE my BUTT after my FIRST "Dung-Deposit".  But, APPARENTLY, the STUPID/PESSIMISTIC designers of my "toilet-chair" really … SUCK … at ENGINEERING!
(… UN-like "Yours TRULY"/ME)

HOWEVER, upon my SECOND "Fecal-Frenzy", I "ALTERED my APPROACH".
(… GOLF-lingo/-lexicon)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive